Similar words: teenage, fifteen, teenager, queen, steer, steel, steep, screen. Meaning: [tɪːn] n. a juvenile between the onset of puberty and maturity. adj. being of the age 13 through 19.
Random good picture Not show
1) Both my daughters are in their teens.
2) She was in her teens when she met him.
3) She came out as a lesbian in her teens.
4) She went through an identity crisis in her teens .
5) Retailers are glomming onto a new fashion among teens for outsize clothes.
6) She's had skin problems since her teens.
7) He's in his early/mid/late teens.
8) The early teens are often a difficult age.
9) You reach puberty in your teens.
10) A teen - ager wigs out over a rock music group.
11) Though still in his teens, Tom is shrewd at a bargain.
12) Converted in his early teens, he entered the ministry in 1855.
13) He's described as being in his late teens, tall,(http://sentencedict.com/teen.html) and of slim build.
14) Lake County leads the region in teen pregnancies.
15) It was a time when teen birthrates soared.
16) The teen birth rate has declined for all ethnicities.
17) Brown is a big color at the teen level.
18) The state also fared poorly in the teen birth rate category.
19) Weir, 49, was a fresh-faced teen when he met up with Garcia.
20) The process usually coincides with the teen years but timing varies from one person to another.
21) A high proportion of crime in any country is perpetrated by young males in their teens and twenties.
22) I have never lost the weight I put on in my teens.
23) He didn't want to share a room with his brother once he reached his teens.
24) We moved to York when I was in my early teens.
25) Since her parents died early, she had to paddle her own canoe even in her teens.
26) A high proportion of crime is perpetrated by young males in their teens and twenties.
27) Diana and Laura have been firm friends since their early teens.
28) A minority of children are sexually active before they are in their teens.
29) We can debate all we want over funding for this or that well-meaning government program aimed at reducing teen pregnancy.
30) The latest announcement was part of a series of programs the president has embraced since January to fight teen crime.
More similar words: teenage, fifteen, teenager, queen, steer, steel, steep, screen, in the end, between, committee, repartee, volunteer, screening, at the end of, by the end of, self-esteem, finite element, the greenhouse effect.