Random good picture Not show
(1) I have got over my weakness and fatigue.
(2) Sam's face was grey with fatigue.
(3) Fatigue brought on dark rings under her eyes.
(4) The director detailed a group for fatigue duty.
(5) Driver fatigue was to blame for the accident.
(6) Red eyes denote strain and fatigue.
(7) Common symptoms of diabetes are weight loss and fatigue.
(8) She was suffering from fatigue and a stress-related illness.
(9) We were all suffering from fatigue at the end of our journey.
(10) She continued to have severe stomach cramps, aches, fatigue[sentencedict.com], and depression.
(11) Compassion fatigue among donor countries means there is less money for worthy causes.
(12) I was dropping with fatigue and could not keep my eyes open.
(13) His eyes were rimmed with fatigue.
(14) Fatigue was creeping up on her.
(15) The patient exhibited signs of fatigue and memory loss.
(16) The man was shivering with fatigue.
(17) The right vitamins help you combat fatigue.
(18) His eyes felt heavy with fatigue.
(19) Symptoms of anaemia include weakness[http://sentencedict.com], fatigue and iron deficiency.
(20) She was plagued by weakness, fatigue, and dizziness.
(21) She had to stop work when fatigue set in.
(22) Early symptoms include anorexia, muscular weakness and fatigue.
(23) His thoughts drooped with fatigue.
(24) The aircraft wings were showing signs of metal fatigue.
(25) She dropped down from fatigue.
(26) Some of them fell out from fatigue.
(27) Symptoms of anaemia include general fatigue and lassitude.
(28) He nearly died away with fatigue.
(30) For many years, experts in occupational health have puzzled over symptoms reported by office workers, including headache, nausea and fatigue.
More similar words: intrigued, investigation, father, fatal, grandfather, guest, league, dig up, tighten, tightly, figure, dialogue, colleague, figure out, figure in, ambiguous, investigate, investigator, Latin, ratio, rating, nation, native, that is, patient, at a time, gratify, relative, creating, formation.