Random good picture Not show
1. I'm allowed to eat ersatz chocolate made from carob beans, but it's a poor substitute for the real thing.
2. Later, ersatz coffee and bread were brought in.
3. Finally, the cult of personal cleanliness is an ersatz religion.
4. His wife scurried around serving ersatz coffee and comforting a baby born four days previously.
5. Ersatz wood trim out of place on a pricey sport-ute.
6. The ersatz spontaneity of "Sunday Love" sounds especially hollow.
7. Tourists are the ones having the ersatz experience.
8. Ersatz coffee made mostly of chicory.
9. As ersatz investment banks,[sentencedict.com] they make short - and long - term loans and take equity stakes.
10. But this new form of ersatz capitalism, in which losses are socialised and profits privatised, is doomed to failure. Incentives are distorted.
11. He makes a gallery of ersatz capers by pickling, for example, the buds of ramson flowers, which have a potently garlicky perfume and taste.
12. This is one of the many New York culinary delights that appear only in ersatz forms outside the city.
13. It was nearly two o'clock and there were few soldiers drinking the hot soup and ersatz coffee.
14. His hunger was however strong enough to get him through that, along with the slice of ersatz brown bread.
15. i enclose two limp singles, i will make do with this thing till you find me a real Pepys. THEN i will rip up this ersatz book, page by page, AND WRAP THINGS IN IT.
16. There were few provisions available in exchange for food stamps: ersatz coffee, macaroni, small cubes of margarine.
17. But Mr Caruso has brought the open - air mall to a pitch of ersatz perfection.
18. Frage : Im Sommer wollten Sie bei Ferrari als Ersatz f ü r den verletzten Felipe Massa einspringen.
19. It'scarcely seems to matter that most of these schools ersatz affairs with few conventional qualifications.
20. The two institutions are majestic and columned, with the ersatz Roman look that Americans bestow on important civic buildings.
21. I've been part of this redefinition all my life, casting cousins and friends as ersatz siblings since I was a child.
22. The planes they had were junkers, the fuel was usually "A-Go" ersatz that would blow up if you didn't keep your eyes on the dials every second, and recon was a joke.
More similar words: conversation, reversal, adversary, universal, vice versa, anniversary, forsake, dorsal, for sale, satire, satiate, sensation, satisfied, satellite, compensate, cessation, insatiable, accusation, compensate for, compensation, organisation, condensation, transatlantic, hers, per se, others, terse, verse, person, persist.