Random good picture Not show
1. Each tale has the timeless quality of fable.
2. It was so clearly a moral fable.
3. We have to learn to distinguish fact from fable.
4. The fable is translated from the original French.
5. The old fable continues to echo down the centuries.
6. The course is about fable and legend in modern literature.
7. She wants to fable up this narrative into a fiction.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Alec Clegg once wrote a fable.
9. You made it a kind of fable.
10. Is reincarnation fact or fable?
11. The old fable as here retold is presented as a warning to all of the danger of excessive greed.
12. This is just a fable to frighten the children with a bit of free preaching thrown in.
13. My favorite is the fable of the race between the tortoise and the hare.
14. The result is a dark, intoxicating fable about the limits of imagination and the power of memory.
15. And Notes from Underground is precisely such a fable of disembodied consciousness.
16. Is it not, like the wolf in the fable, putting on false clothing stolen from other social sciences?
17. F fable A short story in prose or verse which is written so that a moral may be learnt from it.
18. This fable was written after the manner of Aesop.
19. Really, it's more like a fable or a folktale.
20. Great satire needs the sustenance of great fable.
21. We may take the story of Job for a history or a fable.
22. The doctor who had volunteered to settled down in the poor village became the chief fable of the villagers.
23. And there was a picture engraved on glass, illustrating the fable of the milkmaid and her pail.
24. But her scenarios are without irony, studies of skin as flesh rather than repositories of myth and moral fable.
25. The life of Howard Hughes cannot fail to remind us of the fable of Midas.
26. Why the hell are we conditioned into the smooth strawberry-and-cream Mother-Goose-world, Alice-in-Wonderland fable, only to be broken on the wheel as we grow older and become aware of ourselves as individuals with a dull responsibility in life? Sylvia Plath
27. But, despite the odd anomaly the result is a fabulously charming children's fable.
28. In the figure of the bandit Joaquin Murieta, Californians of all races joined together to create a fable of payback.
29. Science is the pop of the Nineties; beyond truth or fable, good or evil, it exists solely to stimulate.
30. I produced the original cartoon in tempera; it was entitled Treasure Trove and based on an Aesop Fable.