Random good picture Not show
(1) Some students are exempt from certain exams.
(2) Certain charities are exempt from VAT registration.
(3) Men in college were exempt from military service.
(4) The interest is exempt from income tax .
(5) The interest on the money is exempt from tax.
(6) Pensioners are automatically exempt from prescription charges.
(7) Children under 16 are exempt from prescription charges.
(8) She is exempt from sex discrimination laws.
(9) Beer for personal use is exempt from duty.
(10) Virtually all students will be exempt from the tax.
(11) This income is totally exempt from taxation.
(12) Any profits made are totally exempt from taxation.
(13) Poor eyesight will exempt you from military service.
(14) Children are exempt from the charges.
(15) These goods are exempt from customs duties.
(16) Students are exempt from some classes in the curriculum for religious reasons.
(17) He was exempt from charges by virtue of his youth/of being so young/of the fact that he was so young.
(18) South Carolina claimed the power to exempt its citizens from the obligation to obey federal law.
(19) Pregnant women are exempt from dental charges under the current health system.
(20) Goods exempt from this tax include books and children's clothes.
(21) But male students are not exempt.
(22) Pay exempt enterprises include banks and insurance companies.
(23) Their income is exempt from state taxes. Sentencedict.com
(24) What are taxable supplies and what are exempt?
(25) Why should car alarms be exempt?
(26) It is impossible for the seller to exempt himself from liability under section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act.
(27) Information exempt from disclosure is defined and includes information relating to an individual's education.
(28) Infant mortality was extremely high and the upper classes were not exempt.
(29) As school desegregation is more fully implemented, only the most isolated suburbs will remain exempt.
(30) And, frankly I would be surprised if the majority of readers were completely exempt from such situations.
More similar words: exempt from, preempt, attempt, caveat emptor, exert, prompt, execute, symptom, exertion, exercise, executive, execution, sumptuous, bumptious, assumption, consumption, chief executive, emperor, employ, empire, temple, executive branch, empower, empathy, emphasis, employee, employer, temporal, emphasize, temporary.