Random good picture Not show
31. This we have used to construct and maintain a database of management job evaluation results.
32. It is apparent that course evaluation and judgement of aims both form part of the wider area of educational decision making.
33. It may also have a role in evaluation and surveillance of patients with inoperable carcinomas.
34. In addition, most of us face complexities such as performance appraisal, staff appraisal,(www.Sentencedict.com) course evaluation.
35. Chapters 6 and 7 extensively cover the evaluation process and quality assurance.
36. Almost every major evaluation study has led to minor adjustment or substantial change.
37. In the second phase, evaluation tasks will be assigned to laboratories throughout the 12 member states.
38. Mr and Mrs Davenport accepted and agreed with the results of the psychological evaluation.
39. The preview and evaluation of instructional materials through classroom use. 5.
40. The outcome of the research should be a more refined version of discourse comprehension and an evaluation of connectionist models as implementations.
41. Similarly foreign-exchange and political risks and their relationship to required returns on investment need a proper evaluation as determinants of market attractiveness.
42. Symptoms of chronic constipation persisted in one third of our patients(sentencedict.com), 3-12 years after initial evaluation and treatment.
43. It has also been clearly established that in the course of time evaluation of particular variants can change or even be reversed.
44. And, when the time for your evaluation arrives, make sure that these critical successes are documented in writing.
45. If an attention deficit is suspected as the cause of academic and / or social problems, an evaluation should be conducted.
46. They also are responsible for budgeting, performance evaluation, cost management, and asset management.
47. The evaluation of investment risks is generally accepted to be a corporate responsibility.
48. A venture like that needs just as much planning, evaluation, preparation and practice as the international championship.
49. Courts have also differed on whether evaluation procedures and student discipline procedures are mandatory subjects of bargaining.
50. And it is with the statistical evaluation of leys that there is most controversy and where much work still needs doing.
51. It may also be noted that indistinct analysis of needs will contribute to problems associated with evaluation.
52. The unit of evaluation was affected children rather than individual congenital abnormalities.
53. Evaluation can be directed towards the various aspects of the educational course or programme.
54. A study was undertaken in co-operation with oil companies to propose optimum data acquisition techniques and formation evaluation procedures.
55. The upshot of the interview is that Jimmy be referred for a psychiatric evaluation in order to assess the need for medication.
56. The present chapter provides concrete examples of such an evaluation.
57. Evaluation is concerned with the collection of information about the effects of an educational course or programme.
58. Jay Johnson, a naval aviator, that all negative findings by evaluation boards must be reviewed at the Pentagon.
59. The evaluation runs mentioned above indicate that the results with mid-class representations do not hold for connected speech.
60. Can teachers sue administrators for defamatory statements made in letters of recommendation or on evaluation forms?
More similar words: evaluate, equation, situation, graduation, nation, education, operation, zonation, donation, national, relation, location, formation, sensation, radiation, migration, violation, allegation, isolation, inflation, variation, summation, value, nomination, negotiation, educational, obligation, innovation, medication, nationwide.