Random good picture Not show
(1) We maintained a close liaison with the trade union.
(2) Liaison between police forces and the art world is vital to combat art crime.
(3) It's important that we work in close liaison with other charities in this field.
(4) She served as a liaison between the different groups.
(5) She acts as a liaison between patients and staff.
(6) We work in close liaison with the police.
(7) We are hoping to establish better customer liaison.
(8) He blamed the lack of liaison between the various government departments.
(9) Our role is to ensure liaison between schools and parents.
(10) The police have appointed a liaison officer to work with the local community.
(11) She was having a romantic liaison with her husband's best friend.
(12) The project has been set up in liaison with the art department.
(13) More liaison between the old manager and the new one should ensure greater continuity.
(14) She is responsible for liaison with researchers at other universities.
(15) Turner serves as a liaison between management and staff.
(16) There were 36 liaison group schools altogether.
(17) But hers was an unpleasant liaison.
(18) But the need for close liaison goes further.
(19) It elects a chairman and a Liaison Committee.
(20) In either case there needs to be close liaison between those responsible for training and those responsible for operations.
(21) Some teachers have a liaison brief that brings them into contact with other services and parents.
(22) There should be liaison with the staff of the museum(http://sentencedict.com/liaison.html)[sentencedict.com], and especially with the museum education officer if there is one.
(23) Community liaison committees tend to steer clear of contentious issues, and the agenda is usually set by the police.
(24) She gave him a factual account of the chronology of her brief liaison.
(25) I have a professor on my staff here as liaison with our higher education institutions.
(26) One significant development in 1992 has been the establishment of further community liaison between our sites and our neighbours.
(27) A significant aspect will be to improve even further our liaison with all our customers within the group.
(28) Young children are not admitted to the Unit, but there is close liaison with the Paediatric Department.
(29) The work is varied: the main objective being to act as a liaison point for our Moscow office.
(30) At this point I may require you to visit the scene of the occurrence accompanied by my liaison officers.
More similar words: prisoner, comparison, by comparison, in comparison with, raise, waist, aisle, praise, appraise, renaissance, disown, isolate, episode, supervisor, isolated, disorder, isolation, antisocial, Italian, alliance, valiant, son, reliable, familiar, civilian, song, appliance, brilliant, humiliate, compliance.