Random good picture Not show
1. His answer was very vague.
2. She felt a vague unease.
3. His vague ideas crystallized into a definite plan.
4. "Where did you leave it?" Isobel looked vague.
5. "Things are moving ahead."— I found that statement vague and unclear.
6. I have only a vague notion of what she does for a living.
7. They had only a vague idea where the place was.
8. I have only a vague recollection of sunshine and sand.
9. The governor gave only a vague outline of his tax plan.
10. Through the fog we saw the vague outline of a ship.
11. Readers familiar with English history will find a vague parallel to the suppression of the monasteries.
12. I do have a vague memory of meeting her many years ago.
13. His vague reply disconcerted us completely.
14. You could just see vague blobs of faces.
15. The borders were vague and ill-defined.
16. The terms of the agreement were deliberately vague.
17. Her directions were hopelessly vague.
18. She had married a charming but rather vague Englishman.
19. The statement was vague in its wording.
20. The rules are vague and open to interpretation.
21. He outlined the policy in vague terms.
22. Vague objections to the system solidified into firm opposition.
23. I won't be put off with such vague promises.
24. Mr Christopher'sanswer was deliberately vague.
25. The patient had complained of vague pains and backache.
26. I kept my statement intentionally vague.
27. Our holiday plans are still rather vague.
28. The politicians made vague promises about tax cuts.
29. We think such information should be made explicit and not left vague.
30. Through the mist I could just make out a vague figure.