Random good picture Not show
1. "Things are moving ahead."— I found that statement vague and unclear.
2. I have only a vague notion of what she does for a living.
3. They had only a vague idea where the place was.
4. I have only a vague recollection of sunshine and sand.
5. The governor gave only a vague outline of his tax plan.
6. His vague ideas crystallized into a definite plan.
7. Through the fog we saw the vague outline of a ship.
8. "Where did you leave it?" Isobel looked vague.
9. Readers familiar with English history will find a vague parallel to the suppression of the monasteries.
10. I do have a vague memory of meeting her many years ago.
11. She's a little vague about her plans for next year.
12. His vague reply disconcerted us completely.
13. His eyes were always so vague when he looked at her.
14. You could just see vague blobs of faces.
15. At the back of his mind was the vague idea that he had met her before.
16. The borders were vague and ill-defined.
17. Julia was vague about where she had been and what she had been doing.
18. He was a little vague when I asked what had happened.
19. The terms of the agreement were deliberately vague.
20. His answer was very vague.
21. She felt a vague unease.
22. She had married a charming but rather vague Englishman.
23. She seems to be getting rather vague as she grows older.
24. The statement was vague in its wording.
25. The wording is so vague that no one actually knows what it means.
26. She had only a vague notion of what might happen.
27. We think such information should be made explicit and not left vague.
28. Through the mist I could just make out a vague figure.
29. The President's hopes for the country were high-minded[sentencedict.com/vague.html], but too vague.
30. A clause in the contract had been left purposely vague.