Random good picture Not show
1. She had the combined talents of toughness, intellect, experience and unsullied reputation.
2. They can't face the toughness of the competition.
3. Mrs Potter has won a reputation for toughness and determination on her way to the top.
4. All that toughness is just a cover for his inability to show affection.
5. The toughness, lightness, strength, and elasticity of whalebone gave it a wide variety of uses.
6. You have complained about the toughness and the cut of meat, you will no longer eat liver and pork.
7. Thanks to their size, toughness, and extreme ferocity war boars make excellent mounts for Orc warriors.
8. The stereotype of toughness also flourishes at the grass roots in party circles.
9. She lacked the toughness needed to inform some one she or he would not be allowed to participate in a community money-borrowing scheme.
10. Only clarity now and toughness, where needed, can bring it to an end.
11. He has a toughness and maturity that became the personality of Michigan State's national championship team.
12. Second, he has the rare quality of inner toughness and great compassion.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. The War Wagon tower has its own toughness value, wounds, and other characteristics as shown below.
14. Good toughness and thermal cracking resistance.
15. Excellent toughness and ductility in all directions.
16. Fine grain grade with high hardness and high toughness.
17. He liked their toughness and their loyalty.
18. Her background had given her the physical and mental toughness that enabled her to fight for what she wanted.
19. If you are aiming almost for pure comedy, then your detective will need only the smallest core of toughness or commonsense.
20. But he insists regret should never make a footballer compromise on toughness.
21. It is likely that a good many valuable stones were destroyed in this way because Pliny was muddling up hardness and toughness.
22. The miners and the police share occupational cultures in which solidarity and toughness were highly valued.
23. It was a smile of great charm,(sentencedict.com) causing even the toughness of Mr Pigdon to crack.
24. As they move upwards they lose their nuclei and synthesize the special proteins like keratin that give the skin its protective toughness.
25. How I had despised his brutishness then, and how I longed for his toughness, his uncomplicated, animal certainty now.
26. Joey Cohen was a kid who took absolute pleasure in swearing and in proving his toughness to himself.
27. They even have a chance of wounding monsters with a toughness of 8 - not bad for mere mortals!
28. Tatra's trucks have a reputation among lorry drivers for great toughness.
29. Eddery had to be at his most determined to beat Nominator whose hallmark is toughness.
30. The repeater bolt thrower is a solid device which has a toughness value and an equivalent to 3 wounds as shown below.
More similar words: dough, though, enough, witness, fitness, drought, roughly, through, ought to, awareness, business, although, a thought, go through, thorough, as though, get through, throughout, all through, wilderness, on business, fall through, come through, cut through, thoroughly, even though, put through, run through, businessman, willingness.