Random good picture Not show
(1) A sudden gust of cold wind made me shiver.
(2) She gave a little shiver and laughed.
(3) "I'm scared, " she admitted, with a shiver.
(4) She tried to suppress a shiver of anticipation.
(5) A shiver of unease ran through the audience.
(6) A chill shiver rippled over his skin.
(7) She turned pale and started to shiver.
(8) A cold shiver ran down my back.
(9) She felt a shiver of apprehension.
(10) His appearance sent a cold shiver down her spine.
(11) His cruel and callous comments made me shiver.
(12) A shiver ran down her spine.
(13) The gruesome sight sent a shiver down my spine.
(14) He felt a shiver of excitement.
(15) A delicious shiver of excitement ran through his body.
(16) A shiver ran down my spine.
(17) It gives me the shiver.
(18) A shiver ran through me.
(19) A shiver of fear ran through his .
(20) She began to shiver[Sentence dictionary], feeling sick to her stomach .
(21) She gave a little shiver as she walked into the cold room.
(22) I felt/gave a shiver as I looked out at the dark expanse of sea.
(23) He felt a cold shiver of fear run through him.
(24) Whenever I hear that music, I feel a shiver down my spine.
(25) So close it makes me shiver.
(26) A spontaneous shiver of delight knifed through Mattie.
(27) Ramlal felt a cold shiver of despair.
(28) "It's freezing!" Tom said with a shiver.
(29) She felt a shiver go through her.
(30) Their voracity is legendary and even the most hardened warriors cannot repress a shiver if one speaks about them.
More similar words: liver, river, driver, deliver, diverse, delivery, receiver, diversity, give rise to, anniversary, over and over, shit, shift, shield, T-shirt, cash in, fashion, fishing, cash in on, ownership, leadership, membership, old-fashioned, partnership, citizenship, scholarship, relationship, championship, very, ever.