Synonym: talented. Similar words: gift shop, fifteen, lift, shift, fifth, drift, fifty, after. Meaning: ['gɪftɪd] adj. endowed with talent or talents.
Random good picture Not show
1) She was an extremely gifted poet.
2) Mary is a gifted but erratic player .
3) He's very gifted at maths.
4) She was a gifted teacher who never talked down to her students.
5) He was gifted with a charming smile.
6) Their helpers are gifted with amazing powers of patience.
7) They gifted their opponents a goal.
8) He was a prodigiously gifted artist.
9) He was a uniquely gifted teacher.
10) They gifted a goal to their opponents.
11) The gifted author wrote one smash after another.
12) I don't know why such new gifted people have sprung up in my life.
13) She is doubly gifted: as a writer and as an artist.
14) Man is gifted with a moral sense by which he distinguishes good from evil.
15) Don't sell her short: she's very gifted in some areas.
16) Ellington's band was a launching pad for many gifted jazz musicians.
17) He was gifted, on occasion, with a gentle raillery,(http://sentencedict.com/gifted.html) which almost always concealed a serious meaning.
18) Gifted with a superb voice, she became the Opera's leading soprano.
19) A gifted teacher can really bring literature to life for his or her students.
20) She counts among the most gifted of the current generation of composers.
21) She was a distinguished scientist and a gifted painter into the bargain.
22) There is no reason why a gifted aircraft designer should also be a capable pilot. In the same way, a brilliant pilot can be a menace behind the wheel of a car.
23) She was a distinguished oceanographer, and a gifted painter into the bargain.
24) He was witty, amusing and gifted with a sharp business brain.
25) Eric was a gifted teacher beloved by all those he taught over the years.
26) The musically gifted have probably fared better than most.
27) Schools often fail to cater for the needs of gifted children.
28) As a teacher she was very selective, accepting only a small number of exceptionally gifted pupils.
29) Michael may have been a dunce at mathematics, but he was gifted at languages.
30) He is a born leader, who welded a collection of gifted individualists into a real team.
More similar words: gift shop, fifteen, lift, shift, fifth, drift, fifty, after, often, soften, go after, after all, look after, take after, afterward, related, excited, after a while, after school, one after another, enlisted, write down, selected, isolated, talented, expected, truncated, laminated, insulated, estimated.