Random good picture Not show
1. He told them a spine-chilling ghost story.
2. The ghost of a smile played round her lips.
3. He looked as if he had seen a ghost.
4. It wasn't a ghost; it was a real person.
5. You look as if you've seen a ghost!
6. A priest exorcized the ghost from the house.
7. They say the young girl's ghost still haunts the house.
8. The ghost of Lady Margaret is supposed to haunt this chapel.
9. Mogadishu is said to be a virtual ghost town, deserted by two-thirds of its residents.
10. I just put my mind ghost town guest a widow.
11. The ghost of a hanged poacher is said to haunt the manor house.
12. There is no such thing as a ghost in reality.
13. The ghost was exorcized from the house.
14. A priest was called in to exorcize the ghost.
15. He stood staring at the ghost,[http://Sentencedict.com] transfixed with terror.
16. The ghost of anti-Semitism still haunts Europe.
17. My old car's finally given up the ghost.
18. A ghost of a smile flitted across his face.
19. The car seems to have given up the ghost.
20. My car finally gave up the ghost.
21. The ghost of the old dictator still lingers on.
22. Has the ghost manifested itself recently?
23. He gave the ghost of a smile.
24. You don't have a ghost of a chance .
25. The ghost story made my skin crawl.
26. Unfortunately, my car's just given up the ghost.
27. Was it a real person you saw or a ghost?
28. He looked so terrified I thought he'd seen a ghost.
29. The pub is said to be haunted by the ghost of a former landlord.
30. We've had the same TV for over ten years and it's just given up the ghost.