Random good picture Not show
1. They say the young girl's ghost still haunts the house.
2. The ghost of Lady Margaret is supposed to haunt this chapel.
3. He told them a spine-chilling ghost story.
4. The ghost of a smile played round her lips.
5. Mogadishu is said to be a virtual ghost town, deserted by two-thirds of its residents.
6. He looked as if he had seen a ghost.
7. It wasn't a ghost; it was a real person.
8. You look as if you've seen a ghost!
9. I just put my mind ghost town guest a widow.
10. The ghost of a hanged poacher is said to haunt the manor house.
11. A priest exorcized the ghost from the house.
12. There is no such thing as a ghost in reality.
13. The ghost was exorcized from the house.
14. A priest was called in to exorcize the ghost.
15. They don't stand a ghost of a chance of winning.
16. He stood staring at the ghost,[http://Sentencedict.com] transfixed with terror.
17. He doesn't stand a ghost of a chance of selling the house.
18. The ghost of anti-Semitism still haunts Europe.
19. My old car's finally given up the ghost.
20. A ghost of a smile flitted across his face.
21. He looked as pale as a ghost as he climbed out of the wrecked car.
22. I can't have seen a ghost it must have been imagination.
23. I thought I saw a ghost, but perhaps it was only a trick of the light.
24. Was it a real person you saw or a ghost?
25. He looked so terrified I thought he'd seen a ghost.
26. The pub is said to be haunted by the ghost of a former landlord.
27. We've had the same TV for over ten years and it's just given up the ghost.
28. It got a bit spooky when James started telling ghost stories.
29. Whatever's the matter? You look as though you've just seen a ghost!
30. An exorcist was called in to get rid of the ghost.