Similar words: at all costs, hostage, install, crystal, coastal, stalwart, homeostasis, installation. Meaning: [nɑ'stældʒɪə /nɒ-] n. longing for something past.
Random good picture Not show
1. Some people feel nostalgia for their schooldays.
2. A wave of nostalgia came over him.
3. He might be influenced by nostalgia for his happy youth.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. She is filled with nostalgia for her own college days.
5. Nostalgia is a file that removes the rough edges from the good old days.
6. Many people look back with nostalgia to feudal times.
7. Nostalgia buffs gathered for the auction of wartime memorabilia.
8. The college reunion was a great nostalgia trip.
9. He remembered their childhood meetings with nostalgia.
10. A trend for romance and nostalgia has emerged.
11. She wallows in nostalgia for the past.
12. I remember it with great nostalgia.
13. Hearing that tune again filled him with nostalgia.
14. Her work is pervaded by nostalgia for a past age.
15. She felt great nostalgia for the old way of life.
16. The images provoked strong surges of nostalgia for the days of yore.
17. It's a nostalgia trip back into the youth culture of the swinging 60s.
18. There is an unmistakable note of nostalgia in his voice when he looks back on the early years of the family business.
19. Sentiment and nostalgia are for pleasant memories.
20. But Route 66 shows that nostalgia is positively hip.
21. No, of course you wouldn't. Beware of nostalgia.
22. Now they talk about that side with nostalgia.
23. Chidgey's novel is bathed equally with humour and nostalgia.
24. She felt some fleeting nostalgia for her morning fire.
25. Morris aimed for a balance of futurism and nostalgia.
26. There's a mood of nostalgia throughout the whole book.
27. He thought back to his time as a student and felt no nostalgia for any of it.
28. He looked back on his university days with a certain amount of nostalgia.
29. We took a deliberate decision to indulge in a little nostalgia.
30. He discerned in the novel an air of Sixties nostalgia.