Random good picture Not show
1. Would it be presumptuous of me to ask you to contribute?
2. It was presumptuous of him to take charge.
3. It is too presumptuous of him to do so.
4. Would it be presumptuous of me to ask to borrow your car?
5. He was presumptuous in making the announcement before the decision had been approved.
6. It would be presumptuous of me to comment on the matter.
7. Would it be presumptuous of me to ask why you are so miserable?
8. It would be presumptuous to judge what the outcome will be.
9. It always seems presumptuous to encroach on that self-sufficiency.
10. I am not presumptuous - I would leave that to the People.
11. How presumptuous my claims to knowledge based only on what I see, leaving out what I fail to see.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. It would be presumptuous of me to speak on behalf of my colleagues.
13. If not, perhaps he should before making such presumptuous statements.
14. Some groups are presumptuous enough to recommend resolutions to us.
15. If have the presumptuous place to invite you apprehensibility!
16. Laughed for a very very presumptuous kind of unbridled.
17. Behind the presumptuous General loomed the illustrious Marshal Petain.
18. Is this inference too presumptuous?
19. One should never be presumptuous and opinionated.
20. A presumptuous nickname, whether applied directly to a person or one's profession(Sentencedict.com), can thwart communication by its offensiveness as much as by its ambiguity.
21. I think he realizes that his presumptuous little flirtation is over.
22. You have been malicious, presumptuous and misguided; also your so - called facts are wrong.
23. He may be conceited, ill-mannered, presumptuous or fatuous , but I do not turn for protection to dreary cliches about respect of elders as if mere age were a reason for respect.
24. I have found the way I have been treated by qualified and unqualified people patronising and presumptuous and deeply offensive.
25. But as it was, when the generals entered they had it all their own presumptuous way.
26. It seems to me to be both useless and presumptuous to attempt to pierce the incognito of the essential Godhead.
27. The Rossi style is so revered that construction of an exact copy was deemed presumptuous.
28. I mean, that first documentary you started—the one about how I looked like him, and I was destined to act like him—to be honest, I thought it was plain meanspirited. And kind of presumptuous.
29. Barack Obama has long been his party's presumptive nominee. Now he's becoming its presumptuous nominee.
30. He suggests they may become "building blocks" for his more expansive Asia-Pacific Community. Sniffy Asians will surely see that as presumptuous.
More similar words: sumptuous, presumably, assumption, consumption, tempestuous, resume, bumptious, result, preempt, result in, as a result, ambiguous, assiduous, innocuous, superfluous, ingenuous, result from, as a result of, continuous, incongruous, promiscuous, conspicuous, press, compress, express, impress, press for, present, presence, preserve.