Random good picture Not show
1. The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky. The morning crowned it with splendor.
2. I do apologize most humbly.
3. We humbly beg Your Majesty to show mercy.
4. "I'm a lucky man, undeservedly lucky," he said humbly.
5. "You must be right, Sir," said John humbly.
6. He was humbly born.
7. 'Sorry,' she said humbly.
8. I would humbly suggest that there is something wrong here.
9. So may I humbly suggest we all do something next time.
10. Speak humbly, listen respectfully, smile gently. Dr T.P.Chia
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. Then he humbly begged her forgiveness.
12. She sat humbly in the cold church, making some effort to get into the right mood for the service.
13. Perhaps the time has come when we should humbly admit our limitations and seek solutions in co-operation with the Master Plan.
14. Miss Fogerty was humbly grateful for her goodwill, but would never have dreamt of imposing upon it.
15. A wise man always listens respectfully, speaks humbly, and smiles gently - even when he disagrees with you. Dr T.P.Chia
16. I am writing this letter in order to humbly ask your forgiveness for the events preceding my internment here.
17. Lester bowed his head humbly, then with the back of his hand wiped his eyes.
18. " Let me help you undress, dearest,'she said humbly.
19. Parsimonious East Chimericans live more humbly and cautiously.
20. I humbly suggest we scry on the leader.
21. The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky. The morning crowner it with splendour .
22. It is your job to comport yourself humbly and to consistently hew to your moral ideals.
23. I humbly add I have spent more than 42 years as a defense trial lawyer appearing in many parts of the world and am still in active practice.
24. The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.
25. When I might be out there on the stage, applauded by thousands - however humbly I have to begin.
26. Some of his recomposed songs and music videos (MVs) are so exceedingly buffoonery that they tickle yours humbly funny bone to no end.
27. We take a bow to thy native beauty, so humbly and so willingly.
28. A mark of true nobility is, not to hold one's head high, but to bear oneself humbly in a high station of life.
29. A stone sits unmovable , a satellite bends with gravity, history moves beyond the past, a great person walks humbly.
30. One dark night, the feed box that was made from the first tree stood in an ordinary stable humbly providing a place of nourishment for the animals all around.