Random good picture Not show
1. He was given an absolute discharge but banned from driving for 12 months.
2. He was found guilty and given a conditional discharge .
3. Too great an eagerneto discharge on obligation is a species of ingratitude.
4. Hospitals now tend to discharge patients earlier than in the past.
5. Discharge pipes directly take pollutants away from the plant into the river.
6. We have to discharge ourselves of our duties.
7. The wound hasn't healed, there's still some discharge.
8. The trustees failed to discharge their duties properly.
9. He was given a dishonourable discharge .
10. The judge gave him a one-year conditional discharge.
11. He received an honourable discharge from the army.
12. The sewers discharge into the sea.
13. The water pipe doesn't discharge freely.
14. It can't discharge electricity if it's not connected properly.
15. If the authority is to discharge its legal duty to house the homeless,(Sentencedict.com ) it needs government support.
16. He was given a conditional discharge and ordered to pay compensation.
17. Arrangements have been made for the discharge of mortgage payments.
18. After his discharge from the school, he went to Hong Kong.
19. Discharge of raw sewage into the sea is unsanitary and unsafe.
20. The discharge of hold-washings and other residues by vessels carrying noxious or corrosive goods must be conducted in compliance with the state provisions for vessel sewage discharge and shall be truthfully recorded in the logbook.
21. Erupting volcanoes discharge massive quantities of dust into the stratosphere.
22. After his discharge from the army, he went to Canada.
23. They develop a fever and a watery discharge from their eyes.
24. The soldier received a dishonourable discharge for a disciplinary offence.
25. She undertook to discharge all the responsibilities of a Minister.
26. Those who adhere to the principles of wisdom, have right attitudes, and true to their words and discharge their duties with responsibility are loved by people.
27. The goods will be sold for a fraction of their value in order to discharge the debt.
28. In industry, a worker who is grossly insubordinate is threatened with discharge.
29. Thousands of fish were killed as a result of a discharge of poisonous chemicals from a nearby factory.
30. Nurses visit the mother and baby for two weeks after their discharge from the hospital.
More similar words: discharging, charge, charged, in charge, in charge of, take charge, barge, target, large, largely, at large, mischief, by and large, lethargy, lethargic, mischievous, gas chamber, on a large scale, chart, chary, Chart., charm, schadenfreude, large intestine, a large number of, disc, charity, orchard, charade, chariot.