Random good picture Not show
1. Just roast the chicken in the oven and baste it in oil and lemon.
2. The paper baste the candidate for irresponsible statement.
3. Baste the turkey at regular intervals.http://sentencedict.com
4. Turn the shanks and baste them once or twice as they cook.
5. If he's rude to me again, I'll baste his coat.
6. Baste the potatoes occasionally.
7. Baste every 15 minutes with marinade.
8. Be sure to baste on both sides.
9. Remove from pans, baste with butter and serve warm.
10. Gather the material and baste it.
11. Baste frequently with pan drippings and remaining butter mixture.
12. Q: Do I need to baste?
13. Baste frequently with the sauce mixture to maintain the moisture.
14. Baste occasionally during cooking. 3 Meanwhile, mix together the mustard, olive oil[sentencedict.com], cream and mixed herbs.
15. Place chicken in the hot fat and baste thoroughly. Return to the oven for 40 minutes, basting occasionally.
16. Mother used a large spoon to baste the chicken.
17. The epidemic experts and Baste research institute are trying to prevent the expansion of the desease.
18. Bake for 1 hour at 350 Uncover and baste again with milk.
19. Baste it once, turn it over and cook it for 20 more minutes.
20. To prepare the seam for stitching, join right sides together and baste on the seam line.
More similar words: lambaste, plaster cast, bombastic, waste, haste, caste, hasten, paste, taste, chaste, master, fasten, boaster, plaster, roasted, taste of, eastern, asteroid, disaster, tasteless, monastery, steadfast, toothpaste, wastewater, masterpiece, flabbergasted, eastern europe, step by step, bask, base.