Random good picture Not show
(1) An archivist takes collecting a stage beyond.
(2) Is it the responsibility of the archivist, librarian, or museum curator?
(3) Thus the need for the Archivist to establish selection standards.
(4) I think the archivist who helped me is sick of the sight of me by now.
(5) The archivist must become the keeper of discs as well as the printed and hand-written word.
(6) Each has set the archivist and potential historian technical, organizational, and intellectual problems of increasing complexity.
(7) The archivist chronologized the documents.
(8) The archivist misplaced his shopping list inside one of the books.
(9) Brewster Kahle, an archivist overseeing another scanning project, says that the universal library is now within reach.
(10) About 80 years ago, some archivist sandwiched the pages of Jefferson's draft between sheets of plastic.
(11) The article illustrates the importance of archivist post training, its type, content and form.
(12) Archivist: Manages all documents collected and created by the team.
(13) In the middle 1980 s , two archivist of the United States advocated significances of Provenance Principle.
(14) He was, in fact, vice chairman of a semiconductor company when Clinton appointed him archivist.
(15) This has important implications for the future role of the archivist.
(16) A vigorous round of denials and, yesterday, the suspension of the archivist followed.
(17) In this tale, set over 20 years before Episode II when Obi-Wan Kenobi was a 17-year old Padawan, Jocasta serves in her role as Temple archivist(sentencedict.com/archivist.html), and briefs Jedi before they depart on field missions.
(18) The trademark licensing contract shall be submitted to the Trademark Office for the archivist purpose.
(19) Giannini has personally overseen the museum's minimalist white interior and curated the opening exhibits along with an archivist.
(20) Southerners like sweet things , says Philip Mooney , Coke's chief archivist.
More similar words: architect, archipelago, architecture, activist, march, search, arched, starch, parched, monarch, anarchy, war chest, monarchy, research, division, nativism, patriarch, parchment, researcher, oligarchy, divisible, archetypal, in search of, patriarchy, scorching, patriarchal, vivisection, handkerchief, archeological, progressivism.