Random good picture Not show
2. I was hoping she might show a little compassion.
3. The plight of the refugees arouses our compassion.
4. I survived. Someone or something had had compassion on me.
5. Did he feel any compassion for the victim of his crime?
6. Compassion fatigue among donor countries means there is less money for worthy causes.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. The old people are treated with great compassion.
8. Today's sermon was on the importance of compassion.
9. Lieberman explores this sensitive topic with compassion.
10. She showed no compassion for her patients.
11. I felt no compassion towards her.
12. They were godlike in their wisdom and compassion.
13. Elderly people need time and compassion from their physicians.
14. Mum was incensed at his lack of compassion.
15. He seems to be devoid of compassion.
16. In an overworked doctor, feelings of compassion are soon lost.
17. Compassion rose up in my heart when I saw the beggar drop dead in the street.
18. They took compassion on her children and offered them a home.
19. I was shocked by the doctor's lack of compassion .
20. He was filled with overwhelming love and compassion for his wife.
21. compassion for her terrible suffering they allowed her to stay.
22. I feel more compassion and less anger than I used to.
23. The inspector looked at his sunken head with compassion.
24. He is immortal 6, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible 7voice, but because he has a soul[sentencedict.com], a spirit capable of compassion 8and sacrifice9 and endurance.
25. I was prepared to be magnanimous, prepared to feel compassion for him.
26. He was mouthing the usual platitudes about the need for more compassion.
27. Some donors, battered by so many appeals for help, may find themselves battling compassion fatigue.
28. It's a case of finding the mean between firmness and compassion.
29. She was known as a hard woman with no compassion, no emotion.
30. The president insisted that he was acting out of compassion, not opportunism.
More similar words: passion, passionate, compass, encompass, compression, impasse, passive, assassination, companion, session, mission, cession, emission, compulsion, secession, percussion, admission, recession, permission, commission, profession, digression, expression, commissioner, oppression, aggression, confession, missionary, suppression, discussion.