Random good picture Not show
1) Sometimes, with the parasitic cases, elephantiasis had set in, and the swollen legs were particularly horrible.
2) Elephantiasis had taken over his legs and now one thigh was the size of two.
3) Mosquitoes also carry lymphatic filariasis, also known as elephantiasis.
4) In this paper, the treatment of elephantiasis of lower extremity in 18 cases with micro-lymphangio-phlebostomy through multiple routes was reported.
5) Elephantiasis, or lymphatic filariasis, is a mosquito-borne disease caused by several types of nematode worm, including B. malayi.
6) Men with ulcerated legs, open wounds and elephantiasis still carry on with their work in the flooded rice-fields.
7) In February 2006, " elephantiasis scattered on March 7, " won a national invention patent.
8) Lymphatic filariasis, commonly known as elephantiasis, is a neglected tropical disease.
9) Malcolm Dean on the all-out bid to kill off elephantiasis History in the breaking How do you eradicate a disease?
10) Acute episodes of local inflammation involving skin, lymph nodes and lymphatic vessels often accompany the chronic lymphoedema or elephantiasis.
11) Filariasis is a world health problem resulting from a parasitic-caused infection causing lymphatic insufficiency, and in some cases predisposes elephantiasis.
12) Objective:To investigate the pathogenesis and treatment of radioactive scrotal-penis elephantiasis.
13) We stuffed our ankles with contraband until anyone seeing us might have imagined an outbreak of elephantiasis.
14) As a medical student in the early 1950s, Blumberg had conducted research in Surinam on elephantiasis, a parasitic disease common in the tropics.
15) Merck, which produces ivermectin under the brand name Mectizan, provides it for free to treat river blindness and elephantiasis; the company has pledged to do so for as long as it's needed.
16) When lymphatic filariasis develops into chronic conditions, it leads to lymphoedema (tissue swelling) or elephantiasis (skin/tissue thickening) of limbs and hydrocele (fluid accumulation).
17) More than 1.3 billion people in 81 countries worldwide are threatened by lymphatic filariasis, commonly known as elephantiasis.
18) Conclusion Unknown causes of edema of lower trunk may be an early sign of elephantiasis . Early to middle stage of elephantiasis may be cured after a long-term treatment to remove the worms.
19) A drug already widely used in massive campaigns to help control two parasitic diseases, river blindness and elephantiasis, could also drive down malaria,[http://sentencedict.com/elephantiasis.html] a new study has found.
20) Scientists have sequenced the genome of one of the parasites that causes elephantiasis, a move that could lead to new drug targets for the disease.
21) Conclusions:Carefully selecting the parameters of radiotherapy may help prevent radioactivated scrotal-penis elephantiasis, and the surgical treatment is an effective method for the disease.
More similar words: elephantine, elephant, telephone, telephoto, telephony, emphasis, trichomoniasis, antithesis, substantial, substantiate, substantially, enchanting, insubstantial, circumstantial, mobile phone, cephalopod, emphasize, orphan, epiphany, as is, basis, oasis, homeostasis, euthanasia, celestial, electrolysis, sequential, potential, essential, changeless.