Random good picture Not show
1. Slavery is the antithesis of freedom.
2. She is slim and shy - the very antithesis of her sister.
3. Love is the antithesis of selfishness.
4. The company represented the antithesis of everything he admired.
5. The antithesis of death is life.sentencedict.com
6. There is an antithesis between the needs of the state and the needs of the people.
7. This is not democratic. It is the antithesis of democracy.
8. Thanks to the collapse of communism the political antithesis between Left and Right is less important.
9. He is the exact antithesis of what I find attractive in men.
10. The style of his speech was in complete antithesis to mine.
11. As such it is the very antithesis of religion.
12. Research is the antithesis of randomness.
13. Patience is the direct antithesis of anger. Allan Lokos
14. It is the antithesis of open, honest communication.
15. It seemed who they were was the antithesis of who they needed to be.
16. He unfolds it there as the antithesis between sin and grace.
17. Instances are quoted of highly contrived antithesis, of mixed metaphor and elaborate circumlocution.
18. Here in that contrast, the antithesis between the interests of Consumers' and Producers' Co-operation is sharply presented.
19. Joe was the antithesis of Leslie - big and blond, with considerable colonial machismo.
20. 'Give me liberty, or give me death' is an example of antithesis.
21. Students finishing their education at 16 is the very antithesis of what society needs.
22. He was a quiet, caring and loving boy, his nature being the antithesis of mine.
23. There is also, unheralded and essentially unexplained, a first public appearance of Nietzsche's new antithesis.
24. Nineteenth-century forms and styles held sway until the 1920s when they were replaced by their horrendous antithesis - Functionalism.
25. The Blackbird, introduced in 1964 and retired in 1990, was the antithesis of a lumbering, earthbound oxcart.
26. In the domestic sphere the policy was equally fundamental, for tariff reform was seen as the antithesis of socialism.
27. The two views seem like polar opposites, either-or propositions, thesis and antithesis.
28. Coercion and domination subvert the integrity of love by creating power relationships that are its antithesis.
29. But to suggest that the conflict was over political rather than intellectual matters is to introduce a false antithesis.
30. Is not this concentrated respect for the object as a specimen the very antithesis of the arts in education?
More similar words: thesis, hypothesis, hesitant, quantity, in quantity, hesitate, on the side, resist, desist, resistance, entity, entitle, nonentity, identity, assistant, residential, adventitious, presidential, antique, panting, frantic, quantify, romantic, pedantic, meantime, antidote, atlantic, antipathy, antiquity, semantics.