Similar words: electronic, electronics, electroplating, electric, electrical, electricity, thermoelectric, analysis. Meaning: [‚ɪlek'trɒlɪsɪs] n. 1. (chemistry) a chemical decomposition reaction produced by passing an electric current through a solution containing ions 2. removing superfluous or unwanted hair by passing an electric current through the hair root.
Random good picture Not show
1. The chemist reduced water by electrolysis.
2. This is psychic electrolysis for the headstrong..
3. Electrolysis gets rid of unsightly facial hair.
4. That in turn requires extraction and electrolysis of 450 tons of water and liquefaction of the resulting 50 tons of hydrogen.
5. The high-temperature electrolysis scheme that we explored in connection with a lunar base can separate carbon dioxide into oxygen and carbon monoxide.
6. A carbon dioxide electrolysis unit requires both thermal and electrical power; indeed, it needs more thermal than electrical power.
7. In electrolysis you attach a battery to two metal electrodes which are dipped into a sodium chloride solution.
8. High-temperature electrolysis uses a large amount of electrical and thermal energy.
9. This may be taken as a result of electrolysis.
10. The influential factors of current electrolysis disinfection are studied.
11. Products containing piperonal have been obtained by electrolysis.
12. In printing, the creation of duplicate plate by electrolysis.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. Regeneration of the effluent by diaphragm electrolysis is suggested.
14. Electrolysis - stray ( D . C . ) current; inadequate grounding for the piping.
15. Electrolysis anti - fouling , an important anti - fouling and anticorrosion method, has its unique features.
16. Water can be reduced to oxygen and hydrogen by electrolysis.
17. But the Sun also provides the daytime thermal power to keep the electrolysis unit at operating temperature.
18. The easiest method of producing hydrogen from water is by means of electrolysis.
19. Some emphasis was given to the fact that one night, while the electrolysis was running, the apparatus exploded.
20. The neutron production rate appeared to rise after about an hour of electrolysis and then dropped dramatically after eight hours.
21. There are several ways that you can remove unwanted hair, including waxing or electrolysis at a salon.
22. In the future it may be possible to convert water to hydrogen on a large scale by electrolysis, for example.
23. We have also seen that hydrogen is made as a byproduct of the makeup of oxygen by electrolysis of water.
24. The best scheme presently available is to use high-temperature gas-phase electrolysis of carbon dioxide.
25. However, at present, the economics of using solar-produced electricity to produce hydrogen from water by electrolysis are poor.
26. The anode effect is a characteristic phenomenon in molten salts electrolysis, especially in aluminium electrolysis.
27. Because the hydroxyl-doped potassium bromide polycrystals contain a lot of OH- ions, the polycrystals cannot be colored electrolytically using the traditional electrolysis method.
28. The wastewater containing azo dye was treated by internal electrolysis.
29. Energy saving, consumption reducing and baking start-up technology in large-scale pre-baked aluminum electrolysis cell have been being come to attention by producing managers and academicians.
30. Ordered neural network(ONN) is applied to prediction of anode effect(AE) in aluminium electrolysis cell.
More similar words: electronic, electronics, electroplating, electric, electrical, electricity, thermoelectric, analysis, paralysis, elect, select, election, selected, selection, delectable, delectation, primary election, general election, electoral college, patrol, control, spectrum, take control, out of control, under control, control group, beyond control, deflect, lecture, collect.