Random good picture Not show
1. His political views have a savour of fanaticism.
2. The bombing symbolizes the worst of religious fanaticism .
3. Your fanaticism followed the girl is wrong.
4. His love of James Dean movies verged on fanaticism.
5. They marched on, goaded by a fanaticism which made everything possible, a manic gleam in the eye.
6. The present writer, too, can testify to the fanaticism from discussions at that time with diplomats in London and overseas.
7. A madness, an extraordinary fanaticism, took possession of all these new worshippers of the sun.
8. Religious fanaticism or extremism is the worst religion that creates hatred, violence, immorality, injustice and even war. Dr T.P.Chia
9. Ignorance and fanaticism is ever busy and needs feeding. Always it is feeding and gloating for more. Clarence Darrow
10. Her religious fanaticism has alienated most of her old friends.
11. The boy saw through the fanaticism and found that his sense of chivalry was excited.
12. Extremism and fanaticism - religious or secular - are the fountain of injustice and immorality. Dr T.P.Chia
13. Religion is vulnerable to religious fanaticism and political extremism-history is full of religious oppression, violence, terrorism and wars. Dr T.P.Chia
14. Religious fanaticism, like any totalitarian system, has its violent side.
15. Deep anxiety may cause obsessive behaviour, fanaticism or a strict adherence to religion for the wrong reasons.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Petty - bourgeois fanaticism can be good for you.
17. Zeal without knowledge is fanaticism.
18. At what point does a noble deed fanaticism?
19. We should obviously eschew political fanaticism.
20. Islam has struck at the roots of fanaticism.
21. There are powerful strands of fanaticism in US politics.
22. With his fanaticism, he may win at last.
23. At what point does a noble deed become fanaticism?
24. Margolin lays the blame above all on Mao's ideological fanaticism.
25. Thus, while these enlightened times continued, there existed little of the prejudice and fanaticism which were engendered by the Crusades.
26. That kind of moral position can be described, I think quite rightly, as fanaticism.
27. But eventually he was forced to concede that religious and regional fanaticism threatened to overwhelm his reforms.
28. Its activities were only kept going by fifty enthusiasts living in London and the obsessional fanaticism of Leese, its guiding spirit.
29. At the end of the day, of course, it is fanaticism, not literature, that pulls the trigger.
30. I consider those raised in Manchester and Barcelona lucky to have grown up in big league neighborhoods, because they can never be accused of fair-weather fanaticism.
More similar words: fanatic, fanatical, fanatically, briticism, criticism, asceticism, skepticism, cynicism, explanation, lunatic, nationalism, charismatic, participation, alternative medicine, racism, fascism, exorcism, ostracism, anatomy, anathema, emanate, fantastic, enticing, criticize, anticipate, politician, participant, participate, nation, native.