Random good picture Not show
(1) These two shopkeepers are in prison for tax evasion.
(2) The Government should act to curb tax evasion.
(3) He is in prison for tax evasion .
(4) He's been accused of tax evasion.
(5) Watson was jailed for tax evasion.
(6) The fox's clever evasion of the dogs.
(7) They did him for tax evasion.
(8) He fell under suspicion of tax evasion.
(9) He was arrested for tax evasion.
(10) She accused him of evasion of his responsibilities.
(11) The movie star is in prison for tax evasion.
(12) He went to prison for tax evasion.
(13) She's been charged with tax evasion.
(14) Accusations of tax evasion have tarnished his clean image.
(15) Murder, petty theft and tax evasion, for instance[sentencedict.com], all have different motives and consequences.
(16) His behaviour was an evasion of his responsibilities as a father.
(17) Oral questions, particularly, tend to be greeted by evasion.
(18) Henning went to prison on charges of tax evasion.
(19) Far be it from us to condone tax evasion.
(20) So, three years for tax evasion.
(21) These giant corporations may simply opt for law evasion.
(22) Contracting may be effective because it makes evasion difficult, facilitates communication, and offers rewards to the patient.
(23) He had pleaded guilty in 1987 to tax evasion and the violation of securities laws.
(24) Many Koreans were angered at what they saw as an evasion of responsibility.
(25) All my attempts to question the authorities on the subject were met by evasion and prevarication.
(26) He had the same bland good looks, the same friendly if formal manner and the same knack for courteous evasion.
(27) He pleaded guilty to charges of fraud and tax evasion.
(28) That it failed to do so-refused to do so-is testimony to the human capacity for evasion and self-delusion.
(29) Brook now faces probable jail after an indictment for larceny and income tax evasion.
(30) He is a vain, devious showman accused of bribery, tax evasion, fraud and mafia connections.
More similar words: invasion, pervasion, evasive, abrasion, occasional, on occasion, occasionally, crevasse, devastate, pervasive, devastating, elevation, evaluation, prevarication, fusion, passion, allusion, session, cession, mansion, mission, version, pension, erosion, tension, revision, derision, division, illusion, emission.