Random good picture Not show
(1) Snow-capped mountains surround the city.
(2) The snow-capped mountain stood out in sharp relief against the blue sky.
(3) The snow-capped summit, 2,642 metres high, offers astounding views.
(4) Majestic snow-capped peaks towered over sweeping flower-strewn plains.
(5) Two children, snow-capped mountains, brilliant vistas.
(6) I could see snow-capped mountains way off in the distance.
(7) The snow-capped peaks of the Sorondo mountain range provide a dramatic backdrop.
(8) Above them towers the snow-capped Mount Illimani, symbol and guardian of La Paz.
(9) A view of the snow-capped peaks of Hualca-Hualca and Ampato through sprays of golden marigolds.
(10) All around are snow-capped mountains which provide the walker or nature-lover with magnificent opportunities to savour the Alpine flora.
(11) Both have snow-capped Himalaya, both have fascinating religions, and both are cheap as chips.
(12) The snow-capped peaks north of the fire are dingy brown and partially obscured by smoke.
(13) Snow-capped mountains loom in the distance while smaller hills tumble down towards the town, criss-crossed by paths and nibbled away by quarries at their bases.
(14) It may have been shorn of its customary snow-capped splendour[Sentencedict.com], but it was still a majestic sight.
(15) The snow-capped peak of Mount Ararat, still revered in Armenia as the resting place of Noah's Ark, emblazoned on trinkets and storefronts throughout the land, is now in Turkey.
(16) Snow-capped Alpine peaks are visible as dim gray blotches near a bright concentration of lights at left—the Italian city of Torino (Turin).
(17) Living on the ocean surrounded by snow-capped mountains - it's just really beautiful.
(18) The snow-capped peak provides a dramatic backdrop to the city of Portland, some 20 miles (30 kilometers) away.
(19) When I first glimpsed the snow-capped peak of Tianshan Mountain visually dominating the Lake, the entire landscape filled me with a feeling of immense awe.
(20) For now there were friends, and music, and food, and Christmas, and snow-capped mountains, and Zali.
(21) Soon Becky and John bought some woodland near Haines on a lovely river, with a view of snow-capped mountains and glaciers.
(22) Ah, and then there are the great views of Vancouver and its snow-capped Canadian mountains in the distance.
(23) The heated outdoor pool at this hotel in the Swiss alps gives bathers the sensation of swimming straight into the surrounding snow-capped mountains.
(24) Couric took on-camera walks with Palin against a backdrop of snow-capped mountains and giant oil rigs.
(25) Winfrey interviewed Cruise at his mountaintop home near Telluride, Colorado, surrounded by the snow-capped Rocky Mountains.
(26) The geography of India is extremely diverse, with landscape ranging from snow-capped mountain ranges to deserts, plains, hills and plateaus.
(27) Quito wraps itself around the base of Pichincha, a snow-capped volcano that provides one of the most unique backdrops of any city on earth.
(28) A shining city of towers and islands, surrounded by beaches and backed by snow-capped mountains, Vancouver is a young city with one ear tuned to the call of the wild and the other to the future.
(29) It is safe, decently priced and the landscapes are stunning - blue lakes and snow-capped mountains, glaciers and the ocean, fiords and beaches.
(30) One building holds the dining room, which has tile floors and white walls that are sparsely decorated with faded pictures of Kashmir's snow-capped mountains.
More similar words: tapped, equipped, whipped cream, appeal, happen, appear, appease, appeal to, happen to, appetite, happening, appealing, disappear, appearance, apperception, disappearing, happenstance, appendicitis, snowy, snore, snout, snowball, snowflake, peddle, impede, pedant, upper, pipe down, pepper, zipper.