Random good picture Not show
1. Just give me an answer and stop evading the question!
2. Too many companies, she says, are evading the issue.
3. Come on, don't you think you're evading the issue?
4. She turned and gazed at the river, evading his eyes.
5. You can't go on evading your responsibilities in this way.
6. I am not evading your question.
7. Was she colluding in his tax evading?
8. I spent hours with that wretched boy evading his questions and seeming more stupid by the minute.
9. Hostetler capped the drive by evading the pass rush(sentencedict.com/evading.html), scrambling to his left and lofting a four-yard touchdown pass to Jett.
10. Fisher pleaded guilty to evading taxes on $51,000 of income.
11. There was no point in evading the issue any longer.
12. Hawthorn's brow furrowed with the effort of evading the weapon.
13. Although I was evading the wall and finding the goal, the ball was plopping into the net.
14. He proved particulary adept at evading all attempts to elicit his views on the constitutionality of abortion.
15. The company was guilty of evading the VAT regulations.
16. Segmentation of a project is one means of evading NEPA.
17. His eyes only beauty, no evading beauty behind a Wu - song hand the broadsword.
18. This image of a swirling flock of starlings evading a peregrine falcon in Rome, Italy.
19. Evading tax is, of course, just one reason why people deposit money offshore.
20. There seems little doubt that the richest clubs went on evading the maximum wage regulation.
21. Lady Clanranald returned to Nunton, where she kept Captain Ferguson busy, adroitly evading all questions as to where she had been.
22. It is clear that many people are now using asylum claims as a means of evading immigration control.
23. He runs too upright, relies too much on sheer strength instead of evading defenders, and so takes too many hits.
24. National leaders, when pressed, tried t6 hold the church together by evading the issue.
25. Guide PAC - MAN through four vast , scrolling 3 D mazes, whilst chomping dots and evading ghosts.
26. You enter the hotel and find yourself intertwined with a scenography of sliding doors and evading walls, rhythmically placed to allure the sea into the building.
27. He was surprised at one of the guarded, a white woman, so easily evading this barrier.
28. The American legislation pattern of neglecting differences between preventing the evading of anti-dumping duty and countervailing duty is rational and convenient, but there also exist a few problems.
29. Searching submarine of WF is a typical search for evading targets, which is simplified a problem of searching moving targets in search theory.
30. This paper thought: Testifier refusing bearing witness, first of all, is because of dreading and evading in mind.
More similar words: fading, trading, reading, leading, evade, ad infinitum, devastating, dingy, landing, ending, hiding, dining, ceding, abiding, lending, pending, shedding, funding, wedding, speeding, holding out, prodding, boarding, scalding, spending, demanding, including, building, preceding, recording.