Random good picture Not show
1. Her success was great, but short-lived.
2. Her sense of triumph was short-lived.
3. Her interest in tennis was very short-lived.
4. That joy proved short-lived.
5. And the slowest sales came for the short-lived candidacy of Sen.
6. However, his success was to be short-lived.
7. Samuelson secured a short-lived distribution arrangement with First National Exhibitors' Circuit, and various other films secured some sort of release.
8. She shocked the world with a short-lived marriage to Frank Sinatra, 30 years her senior.
9. This liberty was short-lived however. parliament, deeply suspicious of the King's intentions, proclaimed his Declaration illegal in February.
10. But it was not just the short-lived weather which sent spirits soaring.
11. When this care of old people is short-lived, the inevitable prelude to death, it is accepted as natural.
12. The cheap labor was short-lived, however.
13. However, the period immediately after the Conquest saw short-lived hereditary surnames beginning to emerge.
14. The short-lived uprising fizzled out in the face of strong opposition from government forces.
15. But this fit of morality hardly survived their short-lived victory over the old regime.
16. I had a few relationships at college, most of which were fairly short-lived.
17. Any hope that the speech would end the war was short-lived.
18. There is also a steady turnover of smaller, and often short-lived, black music mags reflecting underground phenomena like hip-hop.
19. The boom period ensured that every prairie city had two and sometimes three stations, some of them very short-lived indeed.
20. From there it was a short step to instant, if short-lived, celebrity.
21. As a source of power, physical attributes may be short-lived and superficial.
22. Unlike the greenhouse gases, which spread evenly across the globe,[sentencedict.com] sulphur dioxide's effects are short-lived and regional.
23. I have never been regular, so it is not disturbing to find them light, blotchy and short-lived.
24. Quantum mechanics depicts space as a seething foam of uncertainty, with unimaginably short-lived elementary particles appearing and disappear ing.
25. He rejoined Newsday in 1979, left to work as a news editor on the Daily News' short-lived Tonight edition.
26. She said that, contrary to popular opinion, traumas caused by such a disaster were not short-lived.
27. Suppositions built on postcards and photographs might be as ill-founded as his short-lived suspicions of being followed the night before.
28. The people of the district rose up in arms and reinstated the abbot, but their triumph was short-lived.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
29. The tension engendered by the Good Choices program quietly dissipated, but the ensuing peace was short-lived.
30. Kennedy was only briefly in office and even Lyndon Johnson's famed mastery of congress was very short-lived.