Random good picture Not show
(1) Giving up smoking reduces the risk of heart disease.
(2) Smoking is banned in the building.
(3) Campaigners handed out leaflets on passive smoking.
(4) Everybody is aware of the hazards of smoking.
(5) She's always fussing at me about my smoking.
(6) The air was black from smoking chimneys.
(7) Smoking can increase the risk of developing heart disease.
(8) Smoking predisposes you to lung cancer.
(9) Cigarette advertising predisposes children to smoking.
(10) My parents don't approve of me smoking cigarettes.
(11) He took a vow to abstain from alcohol/smoking/sex.
(12) They were arrested for smoking/selling/buying dope.
(13) We don't tolerate smoking in the library.
(14) I underwent aversion therapy for my addiction to smoking.
(15) He sat swigging beer and smoking.
(16) Smoking in the cinema is strictly prohibited.
(17) I stopped smoking for the sake of my health.
(18) He has the irritating habit of smoking during meals.
(19) She sat smoking her habitual cigarette.
(20) She finds it difficult to stop smoking.
(21) Smoking is not allowed in the hall.
(22) There's a taboo on smoking in this office.
(23) I caught him smoking a cigarette.
(24) Increasingly(sentencedict.com/smoking.html), smoking is regarded as an anti-social habit.
(25) No, thanks. I quit smoking.
(26) Smoking is the prime cause of lung disease.
(27) Our school clamped down on smoking.
(28) He got his nickname "Ash" from his heavy smoking.
(29) I gave up smoking nearly ten years ago.
(30) Smoking can seriously damage your health.
More similar words: smoking gun, joking, cooking oil, looking glass, advance booking, smoke, nonsmoker, smokescreen, look in, okinawa, look into, sinking feeling, smoldering, king, liking, taking, parking, ranking, milking, shaking, banking, licking, Lurking, fucking, lacking, kingdom, cracking, striking, shocking, breaking.