Random good picture Not show
1. Osteoporosis afflicts many older women.
2. Increased risk for osteoporosis is still controversial.
3. Osteoporosis, a bone disease, is common among older women.
4. Similar definitions apply to osteoporosis or clinical depression.
5. Many people won't know they have osteoporosis until there's a nasty break.
6. Osteoporosis Otherwise known as brittle bone disease, osteoporosis is a major cause of disability and premature death.
7. Her sister Jean also had osteoporosis, and she was virtually doubled up when she died, aged 80.
8. Nopw the National Osteoporosis Society has produced this new information booklet.
9. Hypertension can trigger panic attacks, disease, problems and osteoporosis.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Cage layer fatigue is a type of osteoporosis.
11. Osteoporosis is a late complication of digestive tract disease.
12. Calcium, vitamin D and involutional osteoporosis.
13. Osteoporosis from androgen deprivation therapy in prostate cancer treatment.
14. Therapy Insight: osteoporosis and osteonecrosis in systemic lupus erythematosus.
15. There are no other comparable studies in the prevention of secondary osteoporosis.
16. This treatment can reduce hot flushes and vaginal thinning and is also highly effective against osteoporosis.
17. If they are elevated, you should consider alternative measures, such as hormone replacement, to prevent osteoporosis.
18. And mounting evidence shows diets high in animal protein trigger calcium loss from bones, increasing osteoporosis risks.
19. On the other hand, calcium supplements are recommended to prevent osteoporosis after menopause.
20. Some medical treatments, such as partial gastrectomy, may also lead to osteoporosis.
21. Tests were converted Tests to measure bone density in astronauts living in space stations have been converted to test for osteoporosis.
22. Compensation comes later, though; their heavy bones make black women less likely to suffer from osteoporosis when they're older.
23. Only the benefits of estrogen replacement therapy have been clinically proven: It guards against heart disease and osteoporosis in post-menopausal women.
24. Before considering their use, however, your wife should not forget about other important measures to treat osteoporosis.
25. Two new and effective medications have, in fact, recently been approved by the Food and Drug Administration to treat osteoporosis.
26. Toning exercises also help protect against the brittle bone disease osteoporosis.
27. Although 70 years old and permanently hunched over from osteoporosis, she was still a compact bundle of energy.
28. Hologic makes medical equipment that measures bone density, used to diagnose osteoporosis.
29. Muscle strengthening and toning exercise is therefore particularly helpful in the prevention of osteoporosis.
30. Toe touches and sit-ups should be avoided; they are particularly harmful to anyone who has osteoporosis in the spine.
More similar words: neurosis, sclerosis, prosthesis, morose, porous, morosely, proposition, erosion, osmosis, ambrosia, taste of, soporific, corrosion, apotheosis, symbiosis, prognosis, diagnosis, proportion, frosty, thrombosis, monstrosity, soil erosion, proportional, proportionate, prosthetic, permafrost, prostrate, frostbite, metamorphosis, in proportion to.