Random good picture Not show
1. The drug's effectiveness is increased by dilution.
2. This is a serious dilution of their election promises.
3. Any dilution of standards must be resisted.
4. Devoting maximum diplomatic effort to dilution and delay.
5. There is also a section on isotope dilution analysis.
6. When antidiuretic hormone is absent, urinary dilution occurs.
7. Dilution curves of a serum sample containing high concentrations of pepsinogens were parallel to the standard curve.
8. Five replicates were performed per drug dilution and the standard deviation of the mean is shown.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. All samples were assayed at a 50% dilution in immunoassay buffer and corrected for dilution after subtraction of the assay detection limit.
10. Opinion-influencing analysts and commentators concentrate on the potential dilution in earnings per share.
11. It could lead to the dilution and fragmentation of the strengths and skills of the primary health care team.
12. Here again, dilution is impaired, but reduction of water intake below output will lead to a rise in serum tonicity.
13. Both hygiene and proper dilution are difficult to ensure.
14. Method; To compare routine method with culture medium dilution.
15. Cardiac output was measured by thermo dilution.
16. In the east, the water is mainly oceanic with relatively minor dilution from direct monsoonal rainfall and runoff from small streams.
17. In the loop of Henle, the events are qualitatively similar to, but quantitatively different from, events during dilution.
18. Summer flows, of course, are noticeably smaller, offer much less dilution and greater visibility to any discoloured water.
19. This is expressed as concentration of tyrosine(sentencedict.com), and it occurs by dilution of the gastric juices by the food.
20. The distribution of power in the legislature was also fundamentally altered by the dilution of the seniority principle in the early 1970s.
21. He did this, presumably, to ensure that the solutions were thoroughly mixed before proceeding to the next dilution.
22. In this segment of the nephron, reabsorption is all isotonic, and no contribution to dilution is made.
23. It is more likely that the incorporation of radical ideas will contribute to their dilution and distraction.
24. Only one representative came to the podium to protest against the dilution of free-market principles.
25. The substrate used was an alcohol fixed neutrophil rich preparation with patient sera screened at a dilution of 1:20.
26. Modern routine clinical practice however offers something of a dilution of the original Jacobsonian relaxation techniques.
27. In primary polydipsia, hyponatremia and hypotonicity occur in the face of maximal urinary dilution because water intake simply exceeds water excretion.
28. The extent of nectar production is apparently associated with pollinator size and there is variation in its sugar content and dilution.
29. Blots were probed with monoclonal antibody supernatant at a dilution of 1:2.
30. It is used at full strength for immediate odour elimination, or in a 6 to 1 dilution for ongoing preventative maintenance.
More similar words: dilute, ablution, solution, pollution, ablutions, evolution, absolution, resolution, revolution, devolution, dissolution, revolutionary, final solution, revolutionize, saline solution, thermal pollution, green revolution, joint resolution, french revolution, organic evolution, american revolution, glorious revolution, counterrevolutionary, industrial revolution, constitutional convention, dilapidation, predilection, caution, salutation, locution.