Random good picture Not show
1. The Bill before Congress has bipartisan support.
2. There was a bipartisan agreement on the need for discussions.
3. Kentucky last had a bipartisan ruling coalition in 1920.
4. Y., who is chairman of the bipartisan commission.
5. Almost all those provisions command bipartisan support.
6. It also has received bipartisan congressional support.
7. Bipartisan is altogether different from nonpartisan.
8. It passed the Legislature with strong bipartisan support.
9. Clinton wants a bipartisan commission to resolve the problem.
10. There is growing bipartisan support for lifting them altogether.
11. A bipartisan tax bill will have to bridge big differences between the parties on capital gains tax cuts.
12. Clinton has urged bipartisan congressional passage of a major campaign finance bill co-sponsored by Sens.
13. So far, according to a bipartisan commission monitoring the law, only 12 million workers have taken advantage of the provisions.
14. Two years ago, an independent bipartisan panel on tax reform chaired by Sen.
15. The bipartisan Concord Coalition, a Washington-based interest group on budget balancing issues, has run newspaper ads against the Dole plan.
16. The law itself, according to the bipartisan commission, is a source of continuing illegal migration.
17. That move won bipartisan applause from the House panel members Wednesday.
18. Afterward, the two sides may create a bipartisan panel to seek a longer term solution.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. At the same time, the bipartisan groups from the House and Senate, led by Sen.
20. The Senate move was part of a broader bipartisan agreement on how the politically sensitive investigation will proceed.
21. Another issue before Congress that will require bipartisan cooperation is campaign finance reform.
22. Rather, what seems to be happening is a tug-of-war over where exactly the bipartisan centre stands.
23. Christopher Shays of Connecticut, Republican sponsor of the leading bipartisan bill.
24. But the greatest problem, as revealed by a recent report from a bipartisan commission, is on the nation's farms.
25. One piece of legislation that has gained momentum amid the concern about workers is a bipartisan bill sponsored by Sen.
26. To stress the urgency for ratification, Clinton assembled a bipartisan coalition of supporters including Republicans such as retired Army Gen.
27. But in 1989, when the minimum wage was last raised, Dole joined the strong bipartisan support for the action.
28. This year, for example, Dole was instrumental in delaying consideration of a bipartisan campaign finance bill.
29. During the campaign, Clinton acknowledged the need to fix the programs and said it should be done in a bipartisan way.
30. Clinton said he offered the deal as a sign of bipartisan cooperation.
More similar words: partisan, partisanship, participate, participant, participate in, participation, artist, artistry, multiparty, artistic, partial, particle, partially, impartial, partition, take part in, particular, impartiality, particularly, in particular, part and parcel, nuisance, obeisance, riparian, misanthrope, misanthropy, expertise, advertise, advertiser, advertising.