Random good picture Not show
1. How did he wriggle out of the awkward situation?
2. To wriggle is to wrest about like a worm.
3. Don't try to wriggle out of your responsibilities.
4. Don't let Tom wriggle out of helping you.
5. She managed to wriggle free.
6. I've got an appointment I can't wriggle out of.
7. They managed to wriggle through the thick hedge.
8. He had to wriggle his way out.
9. She managed to wriggle out of answering all the questions.
10. The Government has tried to wriggle out of any responsibility for providing childcare for working parents.
11. He tried desperately to wriggle out of giving a clear answer.
12. He tried to wriggle round the man with money,but he failed.
13. With a wriggle, she managed to crawl through the gap.
14. He is trying to wriggle out of his various domestic commitments.
15. He tried to wriggle out of it,(Sentencedict.com ) as usual.
16. Really, it was one continuous wriggle.
17. The snake makes it wriggle so that the apparently disembodied filament appears to be some kind of succulent worm.
18. Why bother to wriggle out of accepting that Ecclestone was a fat donor?
19. A dropped tail continues to wriggle, keeping the attention of the predator focused on it while the prey makes its escape.
20. Squeeze along on your hands and knees, then wriggle flat on your stomach, and you may reach an underground cavern.
21. I managed to wriggle free of him and then to push him aside.
22. Desperate attempts to find wriggle room to justify or excuse bad decisions are a waste of time and creative energy.
23. It's your turn to take the dog for a walk don't try to wriggle out of it.
24. There must be something wrong with this machine,you can't wriggle out of it.
25. The tunnel was low and dark, but she managed to wriggle through to the other side.
26. He clutched the child tightly as she again tried to wriggle free.
27. He promised he'd help me decorate, but now he's trying to wriggle out of it.
28. After twisting and turning for a while, he managed to wriggle free.
29. In the Store there was always something to get behind or under or wriggle through ....
30. She would die rather than roll her eyes and wriggle and blush.
More similar words: wiggle, struggle for, trigger, struggle against, bigger, niggardly, write, wrist, looking glass, glee, writer, angle, write up, write off, write out, single, tangle, bungle, jungle, writhing, write down, neglect, single out, underwrite, right, frigid, origin, all right, brigade, intrigue.