Random good picture Not show
1. The spider can synthesize several different silk proteins.
2. This authenticity seems to incorporate and synthesize suffering, to give a profound and valued richness to a whole life.
3. And he has this uncanny ability to synthesize concepts from a few isolated observations.
4. It is possible to synthesize all your personal and career needs to find out which career will give you the most satisfaction.
5. OBJECTIVE To find a new way to synthesize scopoletin.
6. We used DC arc discharge to synthesize carbon nanotubes.
7. Objective To synthesize nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug oxaprozin.
8. Objective: To synthesize valdecoxib, a COX-2 inhibitor.
9. Objective : To synthesize tolterodine L - tartrate.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. OBJECTIVE To synthesize antidepressant drug of escitalopram oxalate.
11. OBJECTIVE To synthesize melitracen hydrochloride.
12. Intermission process industry required to synthesize DCS and PLC.
13. Aim To synthesize pregabalin, an chiral anticonvulsant.
14. It is used in aminophenol teansfusion ans synthesize aminophenol.
15. METHODS Using assisted microwave irradiation to synthesize scopoletin .
16. Aim:To synthesize new triazene compound.
17. Aim To synthesize meropenem trihydrate, a carbapenem antibiotic.
18. OBJECTIVE To synthesize Tromantadine hydrochloride and its analogs.
19. The transmitterof DHF uses DDS to synthesize frequency.
20. Enucleate cytoplasm can still synthesize protein.
21. T cell whether synthesize and secrete lymphatic factor?
22. A new process has been developed to synthesize dimethoxy methyl acetoacetate with dimethoxyacetic acid methyl ester and methyl acetate in the presence of sodium methanol.
23. There are many amino acids that the body cannot synthesize itself.
24. As they move upwards they lose their nuclei and synthesize the special proteins like keratin that give the skin its protective toughness.
25. The facilitator duly notes each comment, then asks your group to process and synthesize what you have heard.
26. Often a single chemical reaction is not sufficient to synthesize a useful end-product.
27. Around the well was an incongruous array of advanced mining machinery and laboratory equipment to analyse and synthesize drugs.
28. Methods Diethyl phthalate and diethyl succinate were used for raw material to synthesize the Rubidate.
29. A set of coupling reactor and distillation column to synthesize cyclohexane was put forward.
30. In most cases, 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition of azides with acetylenes is the only way to synthesize substituted 1,2,3-triazoles.
More similar words: on the side, size up, emphasize, sizeable, thesis, synchronize, hesitant, hesitate, antithesis, hypothesis, on the spot, parentheses, in the shape of, synapse, syndrome, idiosyncrasy, idiosyncratic, these, chest, catches, all the same, the same as, war chest, just the same, for the sake of, resist, desist, design, beside, desire.