Random good picture Not show
1. The submarine can submerge very quickly.
2. Hippos are unable to submerge in the few remaining water holes.
3. to submerge into a deep sleep.
4. Breaking the dam could submerge downstream cities such as Wuhan.
5. The submarine had had time to submerge before the warship could approach.
6. She is an actress who always tries to submerge herself completely in a role.
7. He could submerge his anger for only so long.
8. Total absorption in his passion could submerge him far below the surface of mere time.
9. He preferred, he said, to submerge himself in the urban swill,(sentencedict.com) or be in deep country.
10. Successful marriages so submerge the costs under mutual benefits that the cooperation can predominate; unsuccessful ones do not.
11. The best cooks never submerge an iron skillet in dishwater.
12. To submerge the head or body briefly in water.
13. Submarine can submerge very quickly.
14. I watched the submarine submerge.
15. We were not prepared to submerge our doubts about some of the existing trends and procedures.
16. A frog may sit in water or completely submerge to replenish moisture in its body.
17. Allow nails to air-dry for two minutes, then submerge in ice-cold water for three minutes, which is enough time for the polish to harden completely.
18. He can submerge to a depth of about twenty meters.
19. A company needed a submarine to submerge into the deep sea.
20. The indulged unassisted submerge the dust when I keep watch for you in ruins.
21. It will submerge nearby towns and overturn the mountains in its course.
22. Compared to submerge fermentation, the solid - fermentation system has the ability to significantly overcome catabolic repression.
23. The excellent diver can submerge as deep as 243 meters to work.
24. She was eager to submerge herself in the feminist movement.
25. To submerge under power.
26. The waters were rising about the rock and would soon submerge it.
27. Often, departing high-level administration types go teach dry government courses or submerge themselves in think tanks.
28. At the first sign of danger the submarine will submerge.
29. These composite channel is not visible, in the output film at the time of submerge beneath.
30. Or else we would be in a crisis that would submerge the issue.