Random good picture Not show
4. If a jewel falls into the mire, it remains as precious as before; and though dust should ascend to heaven, its former worthlessness will not be altered.
5. Our understanding of cancer remains imperfect.
6. The festival remains a valuable showcase for new talent.
7. The arctic shore remains frozen until the summer thaw.
8. The ownership of the painting remains unclear.
9. How do you demonstrate that the pressure remains constant?
10. The virus remains dormant in nerve tissue until activated.
11. There remains the problem of finance.
12. Europe remains the burning issue within the party.
13. The topic of addiction remains something of a taboo.
14. It is unsurprising that he remains so hated.
15. The use and sale of marijuana remains illegal.
16. Education remains at the forefront of the state's planning.
17. 'Sheep' remains the same in the plural.
18. The source of the gunshots still remains a mystery.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. What happened to the ship remains a puzzle.
20. The museum contains the remains of Chinese antiquity.
21. The creation of life remains a mystery.
22. Generally she remains in on Sunday evenings.
23. The origin of the word remains obscure.
24. The remains of the meal werefed to the dog.
25. Whether the protests will cease remains to be seen.
26. When all else is lost the future still remains.
27. The man's identity remains unknown.
28. Take 5 from 9,and 4 remains.
29. The President remains obdurate on the question of tax cuts.
More similar words: remain, remaining, in the main, mainstream, maintain, email, remark, domain, mainly, cremation, crematory, remarkable, maintenance, eminent domain, grains, against, chain store, painstaking, fight against, struggle against, mail, maitre d', junk mail, maidenhead, demand, female, cinema, emanate, anathema, demand of.