Random good picture Not show
1. She became withdrawn and pensive, hardly speaking to anyone.
2. The woman in this painting has a pensive smile.
3. He became so pensive that she didn't like to break into his thought.
4. She looked pensive when she heard the news.
5. He looked suddenly sombre, pensive.
6. Odd-Knut smokes a pensive roll-up, I fish, Tony photographs, Nathan wanders off with a shovel and ice drill.
7. Valence also smiled, though his was a pensive smile, a smile of reverie.
8. Suddenly you seem very pensive, Paula.
9. The men looked pensive as the carriage approached the final leg of the trip to the big house on the hill.
10. She appeared pensive and uneasy after the visit.
11. Some Territorials who were standing near me became pensive.
12. For a compulsively pensive person, to be fully alert but free of thought is a form of ecstasy....
13. He kept looking over at her sad, pensive face.
14. He made a pensive sound like a distant bugle.
15. She has a pensive, almost sad look about her.
16. Some of the women who watched men, looking pensive.
17. Her face soon began a pensive smile.
18. She had a gentle voice and pensive expression.
19. Under these reflections I continued very pensive and sad for near a month.
20. You may remember the way each scene ended with someone looking pensive or significant.
21. You may, if you don't like trades unions, grow mildly pensive.
22. The cover art accurately reflects the content, which is often pensive, delicate and private.
23. The tension dispelled as the two couples took small, pensive bites of their different servings.
24. As he ended his trip, the usually upbeat Mr. Liebenow was in a pensive mood.
25. He was a suspicious cat, wary of people getting pensive.
26. As he ends his trip, the usually upbeat Mr Liebenow is in a pensive mood.
27. Forest boy, quick of rye, fleet of foot, but pale and spindly and pensive.
28. The expression on Vologsky's face was too serious and pensive for what he had in mind.
29. It's a peek inside the bloodstream of perhaps the most thrilling competitor to ever eviscerate his opponents at a pensive task: Bobby Fischer[sentence dictionary], the chess champion.
30. The songs are alternately bright and funand dark and pensive.
More similar words: expensive, inexpensive, offensive, extensive, intensive, defensive, apprehensive, comprehensive, pension, propensity, suspension, responsive, expansively, sensitive, expense, forensic, tension, density, sensible, compensate, intensity, dimension, extension, elusive, massive, passive, insensibly, prehensile, insensible, ostensible.