Random good picture Not show
2) I've had a crafty idea for getting round the regulations.
3) She was a crafty old woman.
4) He was a crafty old thing.
5) A crafty look came to his eyes.
6) A crafty person has more than one hideout.
7) This was a crafty manoeuvre to outwit his pursuers.
8) Or does his quietude imply he is a crafty opportunist hoping the crown will fall into his lap?
9) Chuck was too crafty, too careful to put himself in jeopardy that way.
10) He's a crafty old fox.
11) Some crafty young entrepreneurs steamed in and relieved her of several pairs of Pumas at a knockdown price.
12) Charivari drink Rioja the dodger Could a crafty change of grape mean a change in fortune?
13) That diplomat was too crafty.
14) It was a crafty question. "Why are you trying to catch me out?" he replied.
15) That will be when the crafty bit comes in.
16) Despite all this crafty programming,[http://sentencedict.com/crafty.html] there are still a few rough edges that need to be shaved off the system.
17) Willis plays a crafty policeman fighting international terrorists.
18) What a crafty little basket I was.
19) If you think that's crafty, another chum keeps a football kit by his bed.
20) Crafty cyber-thieves have found that they can steal a lot of money in electronic bank thefts with very little risk.
21) The servants stalking mosquitoes at twilight, crafty, pouncing on the window screens.
22) Taught by Fenna's crafty and ancient wisdom she had learned well the deft turns of deceit.
23) Last week in Baltimore, the crafty Ravens came up with a no-huddle offense, which left the Raiders completely flummoxed.
24) Cream of the crop: custard topping adds a crafty touch to Pear tart.
25) Jerry was crafty -- he got into the match free by crawling under the fence.
26) So they sent Odysseus, the master of crafty cunning, to get them by trickery.
27) What happened next was tailor-made for the crafty Prost.
28) There are times when the only way to win is by a crafty reinterpretation of the rules.
29) But had he really been ill or had he been shamming, crafty sick to give himself extra time in Leeds?
30) Although in his mid-eighties, he had only recently been written out of the curriculum by some crafty predecessor of mine.
More similar words: craft, aircraft, warcraft, witchcraft, mary wollstonecraft, draft, year after year, fifty, traffic, terra firma, traffic jam, waft, daft, after, go after, after all, run after, call after, thereafter, afterward, look after, take after, afternoon, aftermath, crack, craze, crash, crave, scrap, crawl.