Random good picture Not show
1. We donate to the school endowment fund every year.
2. Special interests donate millions of dollars to political campaigns.
3. They used to donate large sum of money to the Red Cross every year.
4. We are happy to donate to bona fide charitable causes.
5. The appeal for people to donate blood was very successful.
6. Many people offered to donate blood and skin for the badly burnt worker.
7. The Vatican has agreed to donate $80 000 in humanitarian/emergency aid to countries affected by the war.
8. This led Zagreb's twin town, Mainz, to donate ￡70(sentencedict.com),000-worth of high-quality equipment.
9. Maybe the community could donate services.
10. I will now donate the money to charity.
11. Taxpayers can donate to the California Military Museum Fund.
12. Committee members were asked to donate baking. 4.
13. To donate, please use your Freepost envelope.
14. You can donate them to charity.
15. It was agreed that the Village Association should donate ￡100 towards the expenses. 4.
16. She asked them to donate a collection of drawings, watercolours and sketches as well as etchings, lino prints and engravings on metal.
17. You may prefer to donate money, which will only be used to buy goods for use in the orphanages.
18. Until leasing prospects improve, property owners should donate the space to nonprofit groups and cultural institutions.
19. Any spare cash he preferred to donate to more worthy causes.
20. Companies that donate books or equipment to schools that collect their tokens are not being entirely altruistic - after all, you have to buy the products to get the tokens.
21. Toy Drive on Dec. 19; donate a new toy and ski for only $ 5.
22. Then we hit on the idea of asking viewers to donate money over the Net.
23. Some state schools follow the example of private schools in asking parents to donate money.
24. Pictures of starving children have sent many people scurrying to donate money.
25. Surely even an idiot must realise that they wouldn't donate this huge amount out of the goodness of their hearts.
26. Each is paid $ 40 to give an hourlong interview and donate two vials of blood.
27. Will doctors give up trying to save me if they know I want to donate my organs?
28. Persons who have engaged in homosexual activities or have shot street drugs within the last 10 years should never donate blood.
29. Erma Bombeck touched so many lives that scores of readers offered to donate kidneys to replace her failing organs.
30. Now the Trust is appealing for gardening enthusiasts to grow plants and donate them in time for the Fair.
More similar words: donation, resonate, national, zonation, nationalism, international, once upon a time, Senate, dominate, laminated, eliminate, coordinate, fortunately, decaffeinated, done, donor, hold on, hand on, done in, abandon, off and on, pardon, head on, feed on, based on, don't care, hold on to, native, nation, senator.