Random good picture Not show
1) Painstaking effort, three words, a name, a hard, a called function, must keep up your spirits, work hard.
2) Dreams don't abandon a painstaking pursuit of the people, as long as you never stop pursuing, you will bathe in the brilliance of the dream.
3) The work had been done with painstaking attention to detail.
4) Forensic experts carried out a painstaking search of the debris.
5) It took months of painstaking research to write the book.
6) She is not very clever but she is painstaking.
7) Chris described in painstaking detail what had happened.
8) The event had been planned with painstaking attention to detail.
9) The little girl was writing her name with painstaking care.
10) He was described by his colleagues as a painstaking journalist.
11) Designing the architecture is a painstaking trial-and-error effort.
12) Knott was kindly, painstaking, cheerful,[http://sentencedict.com/painstaking.html] and imperturbably good-natured.
13) Then began the long, painstaking job of deep rummage.
14) It's about painstaking research and laborious testing.
15) The painstaking work that keeps Blenheim beautiful.
16) Spiers was an unassuming and kindly man, whose painstaking scholarship was greatly admired by those who knew him.
17) All are printed in platinum, an expensive and painstaking process that yields black-and-white prints of great textual richness.
18) A delicate and painstaking examination with her fingertips yielded nothing.
19) The teaching is just as accurate and painstaking and thorough as I have found in previous years.
20) They have carried out a wealth of painstaking research while consciously seeking to resist the presuppositions of these established camps.
21) Only by painstaking research are we able to paint an accurate picture of what is really happening.
22) It took him eight hours of careful, painstaking work to reach the summit.
23) But even the most painstaking officials could overlook some estates.
24) He has finally cracked the system after years of painstaking research.
25) This enables you to replace text or tags and cut out a lot of painstaking monkey work when revamping your site.
26) She had justified her behaviour to herself on the basis that the police would have been much slower and more painstaking.
27) Filling in cracked paint and stabilizing cracks with adhesives can be painstaking.
28) There the Vadinamian permanent station gave us their usual, painstaking, molecular once-over.
29) Instead she leaned over and began one of her painstaking drawings, full of minute detail.
30) Along with liberalized access, they would be subject to painstaking inspections at the border.
More similar words: undertaking, breathtaking, shaking, breaking, against, install, instant, instance, mainstream, chain store, instantly, reinstate, for instance, fight against, installation, instability, struggle against, in a manner of speaking, instantaneous, akin, break in, break into, pain, painter, painful, paintwork, thomas paine, in step, instinct, instead.