Random good picture Not show
(1) We rescued the boy who fell into the river.
(2) The survivors suffered many privations before they were rescued.
(3) He rescued a child from drowning.
(4) The bank rescued the company from bankruptcy.
(5) A sailor fell overboard and was rescued.
(6) She had despaired of ever being rescued alive.
(7) The house was rescued from demolition.
(8) He rescued her from a watery grave.
(9) Survivors of the crash were rescued by helicopter.
(10) She was rescued from a watery grave .
(11) They were eventually rescued by helicopter.
(12) She was rescued from a burning building.
(13) He dived from the bridge and rescued the child.
(14) The lifeboat rescued the sailors from the sinking boat.
(15) You rescued me from an embarrassing situation.
(16) He rescued the boy from drowning.
(17) Another man was rescued as he clung to the riverbank.
(18) I rescued the remains of my slipper from the dog.
(19) He rescued the company and later spun off its textile division into a separate company.
(20) They dived from the bridge and rescued the drowning woman.
(21) Helicopters rescued nearly 20 people from the roof of the burning building.
(22) He dived from the bridge and rescued the drowning child.
(23) He rescued the boy from drowning at the cost of his own life.
(24) The story of how she was rescued has already passed into legend.
(25) Police rescued the hostages.
(26) The child despaired of being rescued. Sentencedict.com
(27) She rescued three children from a fire or something.
(28) He got into difficulties while swimming and had to be rescued.
(29) The police broke up the window nailed down and rescued the boy from the fire.
(30) The ship went under just minutes after the last passenger had been rescued.
More similar words: rescue, fresco, prescient, prescribe, presciently, prescription, phosphorescent, cue, subdued, intrigued, continued, scuttle, discuss, scuffle, biscuit, sculpture, obscurity, discussion, emasculate, promiscuous, cardiovascular, escape, descend, descent, describe, telescope, descartes, quiescent, senescent, escalator.