Random good picture Not show
1. So sayonara, try tomorra, nice to know ya.
2. Guess this is what your people call sayonara.
3. Goodbye goodbye sayonara. Goodbye goodbye sayonara.
4. But you said "sayonara" just now!
5. When I switch to an iPhone with that bigger screen, I will be able to say "sayonara" to my laptop even more.
6. I bid you farewell , arrivederci , sayonara , and all that sort of jazz .
7. A great way to say "sayonara" to all that expensive gift paper.
8. Luckily I only signup for 4 session, sayonara to her now I will not signup PT anymore.
9. "Sayonara, " cried he, as, with a tear in his eye, he walked away; for that is the Japanese for "good-bye. "
10. Rob Reiner's rites-of-passage drama is a bittersweet sayonara to the Huck Finn lifestyle; a film that gives us the honey as well as the hornets.
11. In 1958, Umeki won an Oscar as Best Supporting Actress for her first U. S. film role, Sayonara.
12. The novel concludes with the lovers forlornly bidding each other sayonara.
13. Well, on the plus side, his temperature's 99.9, so... sayonara , Mr. Bober!
14. Please extend my regrets to his majesty. I bid you farewell, arrivederci , sayonara, and all that sort of jazz.
15. North American native-English speakers will often substitute other vowels for /a/. For example, the Japanese city of Yokohama might be pronounced ; sayonara (Japanese for 'goodbye') ;and Paris .
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. My lingerie looks better on me than you - sayonara!
17. Are you tired of getting sweaty palms and butterflies in your stomach in social situations? Use this guide to say sayonara to shyness.
18. These windows are 9 inches thick. If they go, it's sayonara in two microseconds.
More similar words: crayon, monarch, monarchy, missionary, dictionary, stationary, functionary, probationary, revolutionary, dictionary order, try on, beyond, rely on, carry on, everyone, pay out, lay out, mayor, pay off, lay off, play off, by way of, playoff, lay over, page layout, a young man, in the way of, beyond control, beyond question, snare.