Random good picture Not show
1. The wheels must synchronize as they revolve.
2. Look at your watches. Have them synchronize.
3. The sound track did not synchronize with the action.
4. Let's synchronize our watches .
5. Businesses must synchronize their production choices with consumer choices.
6. The sound on a film must synchronize with the action.
7. We'd better synchronize our watches if we all want to be there at the same time.
8. Our company must synchronize production with marketing campaigns.
9. Colourful flashing lights synchronize the sound.
10. Sometimes converging swells will synchronize to produce a peak that is higher than any of the separate peaks that preceded it.
11. Businesses must synchronize their production choices with consumer choices or face the penalty of losses and eventual bankruptcy.
12. The film does not synchronize with sound.
13. You must synchronize your Inbox before selecting additional folders.
14. We need to synchronize our technological progress with ourprinciples.
15. Yon have to synchronize the soundtrack with the film.
16. Used to synchronize access to the file control block.
17. An unrecoverable error occurred trying to synchronize node information.
18. Do you want to Synchronize before you exit Communicator?
19. Automatical time synchronize on device startup.
20. Synchronize and combine ICQ databases with this unique tool.
21. An unrecoverable error occurred trying to synchronize the cluster disk information.
22. Others died of exhaustion[sentencedict.com], fighting the machine that did not synchronize with the efforts of their unaffected breathing muscles.
23. You have to force yourself not to talk to the visual aids and to synchronize your gestures with your main messages.
24. In effect their fiscal mandate meant their version of reality failed to synchronize with the police world view.
25. Activity management helps in better co-ordination and smoother task execution that helps the online communities to synchronize their work accordingly.
26. Functional programming is especially useful for concurrency, since it eliminates the need to synchronize access to mutable state.
27. In the large scale network, a logical synchronous network should be setup automatically at running time in order to synchronize the clocks of the nodes.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. After all, as we've seen before, if there is nothing shared, there is nothing we need to synchronize concurrent execution against.
29. Keep in mind that when you use a typed DataSet, if the corresponding schema changes in the underlying database table, you will need to synchronize the schema in the typed DataSet.
30. There are no milestones on the page with which to synchronize.
More similar words: chronic, organize, organized, ironically, electronic, electronics, synapse, syndrome, Chrysler, Christmas, pulchritude, organization, organizational, bench, bunch, ranch, punch, French, branch, launch, onion, in charge, franchise, in charge of, trenchant, monitor, laconic, colonial, prize, seize.