Random good picture Not show
1. Appearances are deceitful.
2. His manner was sly and deceitful.
3. The ambassador called the report deceitful and misleading.
4. The government were accused of being hypocritical and deceitful.
5. You've been going there without telling me, you deceitful child!
6. A deceitful peace is more hurtful than an open war.
7. He got the contract, but only by being deceitful.
8. The company has engaged in deceitful practices for years.
9. He was deceitful, not telling his parents, for instance, that he got honey from the carcass of a lion.
10. Eliot looked sly and deceitful, as though he wasn't telling us the whole truth.
11. A deceitful day that makes one think of lilacs and daffodils, before blasting you with another cannonade of winter.
12. Even in prayer, his heart was fickle and deceitful, turning this way and that.
13. The wilfulness of human nature can be deceitful, and we can hang on to old ways like cherished thoughts or possessions.
14. Being deliberately deceitful about the Government's policies has become something of a habit for the Labour party.
15. There was something deceitful and impatient about the smiling look in his eyes.
16. Analogy may be a deceitful guide.
17. It is a deceitful child.
18. What he said is deceitful words.sentencedict.com
19. Memory is deceitful, like an degaussing broken hard disk.
20. They claimed the government had been deceitful.
21. A true witness delivereth a deceitful witness speaketh lies.
22. From his appearance, he does seem a deceitful man.
23. That deceitful manager uses his assistant as a tool.
24. No one can trust a deceitful person.
25. No one can admire a deceitful boy.
26. Most of what they do and others do to them is illegal, deceitful and untruthful.
27. I don't trust her. I think she has a deceitful smile.
28. None the less, the effort of the sociologists to exonerate welfare as a special cause of the ghetto crisis was statistically deceitful.
29. Their own consensual efforts to deny and suppress them would then be exposed for the deceitful sham they have always been.
30. The Center for the Study of Commercialism considers product placement a deceitful form of advertising.
More similar words: deceive, conceit, conceited, delightful, at full speed, receive, receiver, decent, deceptive, wait for, benefit from, either, neither, take it easy, perceive, ceiling, perceived, conceive, deck, piece, declare, decade, recent, decide, full, precede, decorum, declared, decline, awful.