Random good picture Not show
1. He suffered years of ostracism.
2. AIDS victims often experience social ostracism and discrimination.
3. He failed, and there was talk of ostracism.
4. Questioning the status quo carries the danger of ostracism, possibly persecution.
5. This ostracism is bizarre given that Mr Lobo won a reasonably free election in November.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
6. There is yet some good in public envy, whereas in private, there is none. For public envy, is as an ostracism, that eclipseth men, when they grow too great. And therefore it is a bridle also to great ones, to keep them within bounds.
7. This displeasure can range from mild disapproval to outright ostracism.
8. But, though more students are taking and being recognized for their leader-ship roles, others still suffer ostracism and self-doubt.
9. Until I emigrated to America, my family and I endured progressive ostracism and discrimination.
10. For the first time in her life the import and horror of ostracism flashed upon her.
11. Some African healers blame illness on witchcraft, which can lead to ostracism of those accused.
More similar words: racism, racist, distract, abstract, racial, veracity, voracious, track, trace, attract, track down, contract, strain, protracted, contractor, attractive, attraction, strategy, strategic, frustrate, constraint, illustrate, straighten, demonstrate, frustration, social contract, strategically, demonstration, administrator, administrative.