Random good picture Not show
1. The president had entered into fraudulent property transactions.
2. The investigation has laid bare their fraudulent scheme.
3. The police are investigating fraudulent claims for fire damage.
4. He got the job of science teacher by fraudulent means.
5. Mischiefmakers, mayhem creators, fraudulent shady cartoon characters.
6. She entered the country using a fraudulent passport.
7. Section head - the number of occasions that fraudulent claims are made, ie indicators of honesty or dishonesty.
8. Cyber-crime, for example the fraudulent use of credit cards on the net, presents particular problems for the police.
9. Dominic said it was a fraudulent use of locale, a piece of charlatanism.
10. Since such fraudulent claimants are not actually unemployed, it is wrong that they should be counted as so.
11. We must demolish their fraudulent claims to be the party of freedom and opportunity.
12. Fraudulent acts would be tried as misdemeanours and punished by up to two years in prison with or without hard labour.
13. Facts: pleaded guilty to being concerned in the fraudulent evasion of the importation of a controlled drug.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. His success in the fraudulent libel action against the Star newspaper undoubtedly frightened off a lot of the media.
15. Some of us know all about that. Fraudulent claims are increasing.
16. Be aware that fraudulent businesses often change their names to avoid detection.
17. The new system for targeting fraudulent websites has made a huge difference.
18. They claim that the fall in unemployment is based on a fraudulent manipulation of statistics.
19. There is no evidence that the broker was in league with the fraudulent vendor.
20. A worrying trend for insurers has been a rise in fraudulent claims.
21. In any event a disclaimer of responsibility is not effective in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation.
22. Should it be exhibiting a work which, in all probability, was obtained from its legal owner by fraudulent means?
23. But how this complaint lines up with the alleged conspiracy and fraudulent conduct is not clear to me.
24. Mr Kench rang Sentinel, which has a partnership with Barclaycard, among other issuers, to protect cards against fraudulent use.
25. Not only is the return address on the e-mail almost certainly fraudulent, but responding to spam creates more traffic.
26. We shall see that Law drew a clear distinction between innocent and fraudulent misrepresentation.
27. In October a jury at Winchester Crown Court found him guilty of theft, perjury and fraudulent trading.
28. These provide evidence to substantiate the loss and prevent possible fraudulent claims.
29. The Independent, which had declined to carry the advertisements, claimed on Feb. 7 that they were fraudulent.
30. Likewise large business corporations were often badly structured and sometimes plainly fraudulent.
More similar words: fraud, truculent, schedule, on schedule, behind schedule, ahead of schedule, fragment, plenty, silent, lenient, violent, talented, equivalent, benevolent, resplendent, unrelentingly, trauma, gaudy, plaudits, rule, adult, entertainment, sentiment, ruler, indulge, adultery, credulous, as a rule, frank, frame.