Random good picture Not show
(1) Thousands of jobs are in jeopardy.
(2) The lives of thousands of birds are in jeopardy as a result of the oil spillage.
(3) The criminal trial system would be placed in jeopardy.
(4) None was a case of double jeopardy.
(5) A planned centrifuge science facility also is in jeopardy.
(6) Does the Merger Regulation prevent double jeopardy?
(7) Jeopardy was selfish and self-centred, but irresistibly compelling.
(8) Okay, here we are for the Final Jeopardy round.
(9) Placed in jeopardy by a man whose status made him a mere Pawn.
(10) Show jeopardy: Langbaurgh's budget economies have cast a shadow over the future of East Cleveland's annual show.
(11) His reputation already in jeopardy, Young further offended gentiles with what they thought was his most heartless scheme.
(12) Such a defense remains in jeopardy, however, because Kaczynski has refused to be interviewed by two government-hired psychiatrists.
(13) Nor is there any double jeopardy bar to a civil case following a criminal acquittal.
(14) These factors combined to put me in jeopardy every noon hour.
(15) His foolish behaviour may put his whole future in jeopardy. Sentencedict.com
(16) The future of the school and 50 jobs are in jeopardy.
(17) The killings could put the whole peace process in jeopardy.
(18) A series of setbacks have put the whole project in jeopardy.
(19) A fall in demand for oil tankers has put/placed thousands of jobs in the shipbuilding industry in jeopardy.
(20) His foolish remark and behaviour may put his whole future in jeopardy.
(21) The civil war has put thousands of lives in jeopardy.
(22) He has conducted a campaign, full knowing his Cabinet post was in jeopardy whether or not the Conservatives win on Thursday.
(23) Yet without fairly radical surgery, the long-term health of the company might have been in jeopardy.
(24) Finally, the sweetness of the moment dulled the pain of knowing I had just placed my most cherished customer in jeopardy.
(25) For staff at oxford regional health authority it means their jobs are in jeopardy.
(26) When people do not know how to bring up or what to teach their children their cultural heritage is indeed in jeopardy.
(27) A crash in a Formula 3000 race at Brands Hatch left him seriously injured and his career in jeopardy.
(28) He would never admit to himself that this was because Jeopardy seemed beyond him.
(29) Chuck was too crafty, too careful to put himself in jeopardy that way.
(30) Her film career languished and her friendship with the outspokenly leftist Paul Robeson put Horne in further jeopardy.