Random good picture Not show
1. He ordered the army to invade at dawn.
2. When did the Romans invade Britain?
3. I don't want to invade your private life unnecessarily.
4. I don't want to invade your private life.
5. The press invade people's privacy unjustifiably every day.
6. What right does he have to invade my privacy?
7. The decision to invade provoked storms of protest.
8. Do the press have the right to invade her privacy in this way?
9. Maria looks set to invade the music scene with her style and image.
10. The cancer cells may invade other parts of the body.
11. The press invade people's privacy unfairly and unjustifiably every day.
12. Enemy forces were almost certainly preparing to invade.
13. These invade the human body through the skin.
14. In his latest film[sentencedict.com], super-intelligent aliens invade Earth and try to take over.
15. Then, take care that the photography does not invade the privacy of the neighbourhood.
16. Much more rarely, Candida can invade the eye, kidney, liver or brain, doing serious damage.
17. It can be autocratic and invade our privacy in ways that earlier generations could not have envisioned.
18. Anyone attempting to invade the country will have to reckon with the peacekeeping force.
19. Both countries committed themselves not to attack or invade the other, and to resolve disputes through a process of dialogue.
20. If the United States should invade now, the Soviet Union will have the right to attack.
21. Each afraid to love woman, must have deep love. Looks like the poison not invade, actually had the poison assault body.
22. Concentrations of troops near the border look set to invade within the next few days.
23. The Spanish Armada was sent by the king of Spain to invade England in 1588.
24. Patients are given the feeling that they mustn't try to invade medical territory .
25. Here's what the show left out: The rebels originally planned to invade Ulster but bottled out.
26. They backed off that time, but a few days later they tried to invade the island.
27. The stock price already reflects the expected profits that come rolling in when the college kids invade.
28. Paul received information from other hackers which he used to invade the confidential files of international institutions.
29. It looks more plausible to play 21 ... d8 and then invade on d4 with a knight.
30. But there were even deeper shadows, strange and grave silences surrounding plans to invade the island.
More similar words: in vain, invasion, canvas, shade, fade, grade, blade, reader, parade, decade, leader, persuade, a bad egg, made up of, academic, adequate, invoke, invest, invent, involve, leadership, investor, in view of, involved, inventory, invention, schadenfreude, investment, inveterate, invitation.