Synonym: march, parade, tramp, walk. Similar words: like, bike, strike, unlike, likely, unlikely, likewise, feel like. Meaning: [haɪk] n. 1. a long walk usually for exercise or pleasure 2. an increase in cost 3. the amount a salary is increased. v. 1. increase 2. walk a long way, as for pleasure or physical exercise.
Random good picture Not show
1. They went on a ten-mile hike through the forest.
2. Did you cover much ground on the hike?
3. You could hike through the Fish River Canyon.
4. The boys have gone on a long hike with the Boy Scouts.
5. The president has proposed a hike in the minimum wage.
6. After the hike to the river the soldiers camped for the night.
7. The union demands a 7％ wage hike.
8. I don't care to go on a hike.
9. They met on a hike.
10. Hike up your socks; they are falling down.
11. He wants to hike round the world.
12. We plan to hike the Samaria Gorge.
13. She loves to hike and climb.
14. The long hike nearly did for her.
15. Not to hike Tom,who is still weak.
16. A party dress is inappropriate for a hike.
17. His dream is to hike the Appalachian Trail.Sentencedict
18. It has now been forced to hike its rates by 5.25 per cent.
19. The recent hike in train fares came as a shock to commuters.
20. Hike your trousers up,baby.
21. Early in the morning, hikers pack everything that they will need for the day's hike.
22. You need to be very fit to hike the Inca Trail.
23. It's a hell of a hike from Sydney to Perth.
24. My shirt will hike up if I don't wear a belt.
25. We could go into town but it's a real hike from here.
26. We got togged up in walking gear for the hike.
27. The bear leader bear-led a group of wealthy young men on a cross-country hike.
28. It's 26 miles, so you're pushing your luck if you try to hike it in a day.
29. Please park your car in the parking lot and hike in.
30. After a hearty breakfast we set out for a hike.
More similar words: like, bike, strike, unlike, likely, unlikely, likewise, feel like, and the like, likelihood, something like.