Random good picture Not show
1. His age borders on fifty.
2. He earns fifty yuan a day.
3. The tower is fifty feet in height.
4. There are about fifty calories in an apple.
5. More than fifty people responded to the advertisement.
6. Sally was fifty pounds overweight.
7. This is the worst recession for fifty years.
8. The US flag has fifty stars on it.
9. There are fifty states in the U. S. A.
10. Fifty is a lot of people to cater for!
11. It's one hundred fifty yen. 150.
12. The youngest player scored up an unexpected fifty runs.
13. The house is set in fifty acres of parkland.
14. Fifty yards of track was blown up with dynamite.
15. We have lived in the same house for fifty years.
16. I worked for two weeks(Sentencedict.com), and fifty pounds was all I had to show for it.
17. A hundred and fifty empty bottles tumbled onto the floor.
18. The pension includes an allowance of fifty pounds for traffic expenditures.
19. The road runs straight as a die for fifty or so miles.
20. They served a wonderful meal to more than fifty delegates.
21. Roughly speaking, we receive about fifty letters a week on the subject.
22. The doctor told my wife I had a fifty - fifty chance of survival.
23. They have fifty thousand troops along the border ready to repel any attack.
24. And then there's the little matter of the fifty pounds you owe me.sentencedict.com
25. Around fifty people die of hunger every day in the camp.
26. I can lend you fifty pounds, if you want. That should help a bit.
27. Police have issued a description of the man who was aged between fifty and sixty.
28. The court's decision on this case will turn the clock back fifty years.
29. The ceremony was transmitted live by satellite to over fifty countries.
30. The World Cup final is being transmitted live to over fifty countries.