Synonym: encyclopaedism, encyclopedism, eruditeness, erudition, learnedness, learning. Similar words: scholar, ownership, leadership, membership, partnership, solar system, harsh, solar. Meaning: ['skɑləʃɪp /'skɒl-] n. 1. financial aid provided to a student on the basis of academic merit 2. profound scholarly knowledge.
Random good picture Not show
1. He has experience, to say nothing of scholarship.
2. She's aiming at a sports scholarship.
3. The two students rivaled each other for the scholarship.
4. His excellence in baseball earned him a scholarship.
5. He won the scholarship to Harvard University.
6. She won a scholarship to Iowa State University.
7. My warmest congratulations to you on receiving the scholarship to the university with all my best wishes for your further progress and continued success.
8. We are extremely delighted to hear of your scholarship to Beijing University.You are worthy of success.Best wishes for your bright future.
9. He got a scholarship to the Pratt Institute of Art.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. This is a book that displays the considerable scholarship of its author.
11. The book shows meticulous scholarship.
12. That scholarship is designed for foreign students.
13. To our surprise,he landed up by gaining a scholarship.
14. She won a scholarship to study at Stanford.
15. He went to drama school on a scholarship.
16. The girl who won the scholarship was quite outstanding.
17. Her latest publication is a fine piece of scholarship.
18. Don't dignify his silly scratchings by calling it scholarship.
19. The committee accorded a scholarship to her.
20. He tops the rest in scholarship.
21. He got/won a scholarship to Eton.
22. She won a scholarship to go to university.
23. He won a scholarship to Queens' College, Cambridge.
24. You could be eligible for a university scholarship.
25. He attended college on a drama scholarship.
26. She marries wit and/with scholarship in her writing.
27. She's aiming at a scholarship this year.
28. Winning the scholarship gave her a tremendous lift.
29. She achieved distinction in several fields of scholarship.
30. My father was in ecstasy when I won my scholarship.
More similar words: scholar, ownership, leadership, membership, partnership, solar system, harsh, solar, school, citizenship, in school, at school, chocolate, championship, relationship, after school, psychology, cholesterol, psychologist, psychological, in tears, hip, chip, whip, isolate, violate, shit, scheme, percolate, isolated.